IGNORED

Asda,tesco Etc

Keepers Ball

Despite 99% of us being aethiest or non church goers am i right in saying all stores are closed ?

I hope so, I hate the 7 day week 24 hour consumerist culture. Surely we can have a few days in the year where someone doesn't have to work in a supermarket?

But to answer your question more directly, I believe all the mainstream stores are closed today.

Guest MaloneFM

There are no atheists on a crashing plane.

Anyway.

LMV: Jesus?

Jesus? Yes my child?

LMV: Why are the bloody shops all shut? I need new shoes!

Jesus: To remember my rising from the dead you selfish consumer driven godless ratbag.

LMV: But its my only day off Jesus. Get a grip.

Jesus: If I got the shops opened today then other people wouldn't have a day off to spend with their kids or just sleeping would they?

LMV: Don't care Jesus. SHOES! NOW!

Jesus: Hello dad? It's me your only son. Lightening strike please, co-ordinates are....

Guest MaloneFM

Don't have to buy it. Just wait until tomorrow.

Its the same thing at christmas. Panic buying because the shops are shut for 24 hours.

Don't have to buy it. Just wait until tomorrow.

Its the same thing at christmas. Panic buying because the shops are shut for 24 hours.

We are only ever 5 days away from Anarchy, lets be honest, if no shops opened for a week we would be breaking and entering somwhere without a doubt, we gotta eat!!

Guest MaloneFM

Interesting theory CH as per usual.

As its sunday and all the shops are shut. Shoes or not. Find out (with backing up evidence naturally) how many days food there are left both here and in that Americky.

Then stick on a new thread and we shall plot the end of civillised society. Can I be prime minister of chaos?

There are no atheists on a crashing plane.

Anyway.

LMV: Jesus?

Jesus? Yes my child?

LMV: Why are the bloody shops all shut? I need new shoes!

Jesus: To remember my rising from the dead you selfish consumer driven godless ratbag.

LMV: But its my only day off Jesus. Get a grip.

Jesus: If I got the shops opened today then other people wouldn't have a day off to spend with their kids or just sleeping would they?

LMV: Don't care Jesus. SHOES! NOW!

Jesus: Hello dad? It's me your only son. Lightening strike please, co-ordinates are....

Bloody hell!!!! Looks like i need a rubber cat suit as well as the shoes......

Yes dam it! Really needed to buy some new shoes as this is my first day off in ages- Bloody selfish if you ask me, If Jesus was here I'd be having a few harsh words with him :bruce_h4h:

Most big stores open 24 hrs , little uns at least 8 - 10 , you must work long hours . Don't tell me you only have 345 pairs and none go with your new outfit .

Your right Damn it.

Archived