IGNORED

If We Don't Go Up Our First Signing Should Be...

Alex_BCFC

Yeps, West Brom Champions, us as Runners up, and Hull via play offs.

Good becuase I cant wait to get out of this Mickey Mouse league, ***** sick of it already!

Nah if WBA don't go up we could grab some of their players - I am sure GJ could make Gera for example one hell of a team player as he already is an exceptional talent

Kevin Lisbie.

35 appearances for Colchester and 15 goals. Quality, pacy striker in this league and something we have missed this season.

No Ta,

15goals maybe, but will be 30 this year, it's all very well signing older players to establish ourselves in this league like Byfield, Adebola, Trundle etc,

I'd imagine Byfield will be off at end of season, personally I'd go for Nicky Maynard, much younger and very good record, looks back to his best recently after missing most of the season with major injury

No Ta,

15goals maybe, but will be 30 this year, it's all very well signing older players to establish ourselves in this league like Byfield, Adebola, Trundle etc,

Difference is Lisbie is proven quality at this level whereas apart from Adebola, those aren't. Nowt wrong with signing a 30 year old if he is good enough.

We might go up, we might not. That is why I say 'if'...unfortunately no one can say either way yet else they would be rather rich...

But there is no "if" about it and to suggest otherwise is tempting fate ....... nowt personal bud ..i just don't like the word "if" :shifty:

Archived