IGNORED

Fifa Manager

CiderHider

I've got it, it's pretty good, but unrealistic. City are a bit underrated for my liking (but they are on FM too I suppose) and the City player ratings are wrong. It's a good game though, where you have control over literally anything in your club.

I've got it, it's pretty good, but unrealistic. City are a bit underrated for my liking (but they are on FM too I suppose) and the City player ratings are wrong. It's a good game though, where you have control over literally anything in your club.

Yeah i thought that might be the case, the research that goes into FM is sick, but sometimes i want control over the SL decisions, ILL decided if a new stadium is built ffs!

Aye BCFC in FM2008 is underrated, they'll change for FM2009 oh yes! Cole Skuse and Fontaine on -9 potential, Brooker with better than 4 agility, Basso with better than 2 determination, wtf were they thinking putting that stat as a random?

and also to factor in a new stadium move and more potential fan base, its stupid to think Bristol City after 14 yrs in the prem, numerous trophies and league titles have a 5h1tty 22k stadium they cant even fill every game.

Archived