IGNORED

What Will City's Position Be

crusader

Reading some on here, the playoffs will be a disaster - to55ers the lot of 'em.

I think we have as much chance as 1st or 2nd as any other team and it'll go to the last couple of games. But it's been a great effort and if we finish outside of the playoffs it will still have been a successful season.

But I'll put me chopper on the block and say that we will finish 2nd.

In case RedRobin didn't hear that...

2nd

I don't think it's a case of a disaster more we'll not have an opportunity like this for many years to come, the CCC is a very poor/strange league this season with no one able to string any decent form together other than Hull in recent weeks. Even a average return of points over our last 5 games would of seen us in such an amazing postion but to only of taken 3 points out of 15 is criminal.

At the start of the season I would of accepted safety but I have moved my expectations as many have as we've been in the top 4 for the majority of the season so to fall away in the final 6 weeks of the season would be so disapointing. I don't agree that if we were to finish outside of the playoffs it would still of been a successful season and I also doubt GJ and his players would agree.

Back to back wins are now a must against Norwich and the Saints if we are to challenge for a top 2 finish but I don't see that happening as we are so goal shy and have been for the majority of the season.

Who would everyone like in the pray-offs?

5th I'm afraid.

I see this as realistic rather than negative. :innocent06:

Despite this, the playoffs this season is a massive, massive achievement for Bristol City football club and we can all be proud. I have no doubt that we will not suffer "second season syndrome" and will finish at least in the playoffs next year if we don't go up this year.

I genuinely believe we'll finish 2nd.

Think West Brom will get their act together and win the league, Watford have tough games and Hull and Stoke will fall away as are relatively one dimensional.

2nd, can you just imagine it?! Premier League football, unbelievable.

I genuinely believe we'll finish 2nd.

Think West Brom will get their act together and win the league, Watford have tough games and Hull and Stoke will fall away as are relatively one dimensional.

2nd, can you just imagine it?! Premier League football, unbelievable.

Nerve racking times ahead .......3rd

Guest zider_head
5th with a minus goal difference.Lose in the play off semis and then get second season syndrome next season and go down.

Thats it look on the brightside why don't you

Why do you bother even coming

Archived