IGNORED

Andy Stockhausen Is Either An Idiot, Liar Or Fool

Markman

He reports that after GJ was sent off the Police came into the City Fans to quell trouble and restore order between rival fans!!

Well he was either was not there, is making it up or deliberately trying to give us a bad name.

There was baiting between the fans but the Police came in unprovoked, started pushing and shoving and even hitting our supporters some of whom reacted by pushing back.

The Police deliberatley provoked a situation - I am not condoning the shoving back but I was stood right in the middle of it and if I had been hit by the Old Bill (as did happen) for no reason I am afraid I would have shoved him/them back as well.

For Stockhausen to report as he has is an untruth - in my book that equals liar. :disapointed2se:

Stockhausen is gas by the way - so I guess that makes him an idiot, a liar AND a fool.

Firstly i did'nt anybody read the WDP but i stand corrected and anyhow if Gas were classified by newspapers then the WDP evil post is about right. Two bit newspapers that have nothing interesting to say and have their highest circulation on job days truely League 2 newspapers.

Where as we have Dominic M at The Sun who is editor no less - premier League newsapaper.

So i say let them write what they like in WDP and Evil post just 2 bit journos how will never ammount to anything apart from mediocrity.(Like the team they support.) If you to put the two writers together their combined brain power will still not be good enough to make one decent sports reporter.

The National Press said the same...........I guess you had to be there :ph34r:

Writing the story in that way will ensure that GJ gets a fine...........ah well, that's Stockhausen at Yeovil or covering Minehead next season :whistle2:

Andy Stockhausen should be sacked immediately. The Bristol Evening Post's mission statement is usually printed on the front inside cover and the idea of the paper is to represent news stories to the people of Bristol in an unbiased way. Andy Stockhausen should therefore be sacked for contravening the fundamental principals of that paper. He'll then be free to continue his narrow minded Gas propaganda at some other rag.

Andy Stockhausen - what a #### you are.

Andy Stockhausen should be sacked immediately. The Bristol Evening Post's mission statement is usually printed on the front inside cover and the idea of the paper is to represent news stories to the people of Bristol in an unbiased way. Andy Stockhausen should therefore be sacked for contravening the fundamental principals of that paper. He'll then be free to continue his narrow minded Gas propaganda at some other rag.

Andy Stockhausen - what a #### you are.

Get of the fence and speak your mind for Christ's sake.

Guest MaloneFM
Where as we have Dominic M at The Sun who is editor no less - premier League newsapaper.

Forgotten 'Hillsborough-the TRUTH'?

That makes The Sport Champions league quality

Does anyone actually read let alone attach any credence to the drivel put out by the EP or WDP any more? Stockhausen Syndrome? Barely any good even for fish and chip wrapping for donkey's years now.

I'd rely on the unbiased and impartial reports by BB rather than the cathartical caterwaulings of the EP.

Btw, thanks for the write ups BB. Much appreciated!

......and inbred

.....ahhh, yet another Toff inbreed to hate. This inbred comes with a Toff German surname instead of a more traditional Toff Norman/French surname. Did 'Stock von Hausen' get his job because his Mummy and Daddy have influence in High Society?

Does anyone actually read let alone attach any credence to the drivel put out by the EP or WDP any more? Stockhausen Syndrome? Barely any good even for fish and chip wrapping for donkey's years now.

I'd rely on the unbiased and impartial reports by BB rather than the cathartical caterwaulings of the EP.

Btw, thanks for the write ups BB. Much appreciated!

i refuse to buy either of them,

i'd even buy something else to wrap chips in,will probably leave a bad aftertaste

He reports that after GJ was sent off the Police came into the City Fans to quell trouble and restore order between rival fans!!

Well he was either was not there, is making it up or deliberately trying to give us a bad name.

There was baiting between the fans but the Police came in unprovoked, started pushing and shoving and even hitting our supporters some of whom reacted by pushing back.

The Police deliberatley provoked a situation - I am not condoning the shoving back but I was stood right in the middle of it and if I had been hit by the Old Bill (as did happen) for no reason I am afraid I would have shoved him/them back as well.

For Stockhausen to report as he has is an untruth - in my book that equals liar. :disapointed2se:

to be honest, I don't generally read any newspapers, let alone the local paper, looking at what he actually said though

Moments after Johnson was sent to the stands, trouble flared between rival fans, forcing police and stewards to move in to restore order behind the goal.

But City's manager vehemently denied he was in any way responsible for the outbreak of violence behind the goal.

"It's a situation of the referee's making, not mine," argued Johnson. "He's decided to take the law into his own hands instead of consulting with his fourth official and there's nothing I could do about that.

"We understood our responsibilities and we came here and respected Cardiff from the very first minute and did nothing to antagonise them. Of course we don't condone violence and we didn't come here with that in mind."

I don't exactly see what he's said wrong? :dunno:

to be honest, I don't generally read any newspapers, let alone the local paper, looking at what he actually said though

Moments after Johnson was sent to the stands, trouble flared between rival fans, forcing police and stewards to move in to restore order behind the goal.

Um - well maybe you were not there then

"trouble flared between fans" - NO - the usual banter took place - no "trouble" between fans.

"forcing police and stewards to move in" NO - they did not need to move in at all - they came in for no reason pushing and shoving our fans around and causing trouble

"to restore order" NO - they caused and provoked trouble to which some reacted as they had been hit, verbally abused and shoved about by Police when there was no trouble at all on the terrace

Will that do for what he said as being wrong - 3 clear and blatant lies about what happened - what more do you want - he is lying to cause this club trouble (and linking it to GJ) - if you think that is ok you must be a Policeman or a relation of Stockhasuen? :disapointed2se:

But City's manager vehemently denied he was in any way responsible for the outbreak of violence behind the goal.

"It's a situation of the referee's making, not mine," argued Johnson. "He's decided to take the law into his own hands instead of consulting with his fourth official and there's nothing I could do about that.

"We understood our responsibilities and we came here and respected Cardiff from the very first minute and did nothing to antagonise them. Of course we don't condone violence and we didn't come here with that in mind."

There was no trouble between rival fans, and the police caused disorder rather than restoring it - Just a minor oversight mate!

So if the Cardiff officials had told him there was a 20ft purple python doing juggling acts on the pitch at half time, he would have printed that would he?

:disapointed2se:

nah, he'd have missed that but had it been a city fan dressed up in a 20ft purple python outfit taking a swipe at an official

...........notepad filled with anti city propaganda

Gone are the days when a journalist would actually investigate and double-source stuff. These days they're just there to reword press releases. Would it have taken much to speak to a few city fans to see what their side was?

Now that would have been such a good and positive idea - why does such a simple thing not happen

Stockhausen is a non league reporter, working for a non league paper. The bloke is a complete clown.

Andy Stockhausen seems to be a reporter with an agenda to drag the reputation of this club and its supporters through the mire. Andy Stockhausen's reports stink of GAS.

Gone are the days when a journalist would actually investigate and double-source stuff. These days they're just there to reword press releases. Would it have taken much to speak to a few city fans to see what their side was?

A good journalist would have sources [fans] who could be trusted to swiftly give credence to stories. As Andy Stockhausen is a "fan" you would not have thought this would be so hard to achieve.

A good journalist would have sources [fans] who could be trusted to swiftly give credence to stories. As Andy Stockhausen is a "fan" you would not have thought this would be so hard to achieve.

Further proof, if any were needed, that Andy Stockhausen is not a BCFC 'fan' as the Western Daily Press would like us to believe. I know of no football supporter that would write that kind of bullshite about their club's fellow supporters.

Archived