IGNORED

Cureton And Dublin Come And Eat Your Fill!

Jags11

Who NEW will we try out on Saturday with Johnsons tactics? Sproule possibly as giving us attacking wing play rather than in the centre of the pitch? I could go on but we see the same all faces and we think our Manager has a plan WITH MOTIVATION?

Only Brooker can HEAD-KICK-SHOOT and RUN about with Dele we have no other either than FLICK/LEFT SIDE ONLY dispossesed easily million pound Trundle of Byfield who will run about for 20 mins then be disinterested our I cant hurry or speed up Noble you have got to wait for me.

It would be funny if not serious to the City of Bristol. BCFC is limited company and pay wages from supporters money for PERFORMANCE.

What has he done to the Big Heart 100% Bristol Scott Murray even just his spirit is better that we have showed to date! We want to love our team but you are distroying the supporters dreams.

Sick

Who NEW will we try out on Saturday with Johnsons tactics? Sproule possibly as giving us attacking wing play rather than in the centre of the pitch? I could go on but we see the same all faces and we think our Manager has a plan WITH MOTIVATION?

Only Brooker can HEAD-KICK-SHOOT and RUN about with Dele we have no other either than FLICK/LEFT SIDE ONLY dispossesed easily million pound Trundle of Byfield who will run about for 20 mins then be disinterested our I cant hurry or speed up Noble you have got to wait for me.

It would be funny if not serious to the City of Bristol. BCFC is limited company and pay wages from supporters money for PERFORMANCE.

What has he done to the Big Heart 100% Bristol Scott Murray even just his spirit is better that we have showed to date! We want to love our team but you are distroying the supporters dreams.

Sick

With all these spelling mistakes and lack of sense, I smell Gas.

Jesus, last week it was

"Gary your rubbish because you havent called Brooker back from Cheltenham"

This week its

"Gary your rubbish because you arent playing Murray"

don't get me wrong, id love to see Scotty playing, but GARY JOHNSON is the manager and not any of us! Whats the guy got to do for people constantly slagging him off to give him a break!!

Guest MaloneFM

Curtains and dear old Dion come and get bugger all like just like Kevin Phillips, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Robbie Fowler who if memory serves are a damn sight better than you two.

Bottler.

Believe.

Jesus, last week it was

"Gary your rubbish because you havent called Brooker back from Cheltenham"

This week its

"Gary your rubbish because you arent playing Murray"

don't get me wrong, id love to see Scotty playing, but GARY JOHNSON is the manager and not any of us! Whats the guy got to do for people constantly slagging him off to give him a break!!

Come on Dolls, we all know he's a "conference manager" :whistle2:

If you read Jags previous posts, you would , like me, wonder about his sanity. All his posts are very strange, off the mark and he never ever replies to any replies anyone makes. It's all very strange. :noexpression:

I'm surprised you still wonder...

Archived