IGNORED

I Think Gary Should Go !

rayer

He has been bad for this club.

All he has done is taken us from bottom of League One to the top of the Championship spending a fraction of what other teams has spent.

He has also embarrassed the club by giving it positive nationwide recognition by the style of attractive attacking play.

He has found unknown talents and trained them to a standard where they are wanted by other clubs.

If we get rid of him now, hopefully we can get back the chance of playing such teams like Hartlepool and the mighty Leyton Orient away on a Tuesday night.

We would also be back in contention for the Paint Trophey or whatever it is called now

Please join me in this quest by moaning as much as you can, together we can get rid of this smell of success !!!!

what the hell are you talking about are you a bristol city fan or not becuase you sound like a D**K H**D and please shut up :englandflag::englandflag::englandflag:

Whoooooooooooooosh!!

Thats the sound of Rayers brand of humour completely flying over your head

He was taking the mick out of all the whingers!

what the hell are you talking about are you a bristol city fan or not becuase you sound like a D**K H**D and please shut up :englandflag::englandflag::englandflag:

Proof that this countrys education system has gone downhill.

Straight over his head........whooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :clapping:

Has to be the response of the year contender

All he has done is taken us from bottom of League One to the top of the Championship spending a fraction of what other teams has spent.

He has also embarrassed the club by giving it positive nationwide recognition by the style of attractive attacking play.

He has found unknown talents and trained them to a standard where they are wanted by other clubs.

If we get rid of him now, hopefully we can get back the chance of playing such teams like Hartlepool and the mighty Leyton Orient away on a Tuesday night.

We would also be back in contention for the Paint Trophey or whatever it is called now

Please join me in this quest by moaning as much as you can, together we can get rid of this smell of success !!!!

Couldn't agree more was great hanging around in obscurity being a "nearly" team , this idea of success must be eradicated so we can once again hang around in the duldrums like our poor rivals across the city ..some people are never happy :rofl2br:

At last a voice of reason! Yep, sack him he's really rubbish, Johnson out! (sorry, it is bank holiday and I can't muster any real sarcasm today - hope this will tide the moaners over though!)

Also think that Orient last year was on a bank holiday Monday as walking through Leytonstone I was constantly thinking I was in Mogadishu - nasty little shit hole of a town is Laandahn!

Guest DrFaustus

Irony. In the dictionary between 'imbecile' and 'jester'.

He needs to go now or the club will never realise its potential and play football like Watford or have a squad full of players only motivated by how much cash can they can trouser.

Read the mirror lately?

He's also paid £2m for Trundle, Carle & Sproule and £200k for Kevin Betsy so it's not all been good news.

Ah, those were the days :innocent06:

We would also be back in contention for the Paint Trophey or whatever it is called now.

It's called the Paint Trophy and it was only last season that we screwed up tactically over two legs against a team I can't remember and blew a £500k day out at Wembley when it was there for the taking.Please don't say we got promoted instead, I know, but it was never a choice of one or the other.

There is a massive difference between recognising GJ's acheivements, which are considerable and believing he's omnipotent, which he isn't.

I understand (unlike some!) your post is an attempt at humour and will delight the happy clappy's & BFP however, I prefer to take a balanced view-That's balanced, believng the evidence of my own eyes, approving of what's good and constructively criticising what's poor.

No one has even suggested GJ's departure for ages and rightly so, but the bar has been raised and what satisfied fans last season and the one before, wouldn't now-That's the price of success and it will only take missing out this season and a poor start next to turn him from a media luvvy to "under pressure Gary Johnson" just like Dave Jones at Cardiff last season and this, until the cup run.

So are you saying that this season cannot be classed as a successful one ?

I agree that a bar has now been set for GJ next season however. Expectations will be very high. This will cause problems if not met.

'I Think Gary Should Go !' - and tell of the players who haven't scored yet, something that may cause offence to them (for example, Liam Fontaine) and that way, it might get us scoring a few more goals! :icecream:

I'm pretty sure that "Nick Carle" would be next, on GJ's list...

...And this could help, to imitate a possible quote by GJ:

"Nick Carle's shooting is so poor, that he will never score a hat-trick this season, let alone one goal!" :whistle2:

Proof that this country's education system has gone downhill.

Straight over his head........whooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :clapping:

Has to be the response of the year contender

:winner_third_h4h: They think it's all over, IT IS NOW!!!!. No more responses required, thank you!

Blatently a gas head!

One word,,,, DIE!

Ive been here before, so apologies but it just had to be done as it's Easter ( Life of Brian, on the cross, always look on the bright side of life etc.?)........

OK, so , apart from taking us from the bottom of league 1 to the top of the championship, giving the club national recognition, finding unknown talent, avoiding us having to play at hartlepool and orient and a Tuesday night, and avoiding us having to compete in the Johnstone's Paint trophy, just what has Gary Johnson ever done for us?

Ive been here before, so apologies but it just had to be done as it's Easter ( Life of Brian, on the cross, always look on the bright side of life etc.?)........

OK, so , apart from taking us from the bottom of league 1 to the top of the championship, giving the club national recognition, finding unknown talent, avoiding us having to play at hartlepool and orient and a Tuesday night, and avoiding us having to compete in the Johnstone's Paint trophy, just what has Gary Johnson ever done for us?

Are you a female with a beard on ??? STONE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a female with a beard on ??? STONE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should all take a closer look at the girlies in rayer's current cheeky signature. Their knickers are pulled rather tight between their bum cheeks. 'I Think Gary Should Go !'......take a look as well :tounge:

51448formatted5btiar5d2zr2.gif

Archived