IGNORED

Who Was On Coach 15 To Cardiff?

reddarren

No need to be bitter and twisted about age my love, its only a number at the end of the day! :tongue:

Heck if your 37, I'm at least 45!!

And to get the thread back on topic, altogether now

"Stand up, if youve p***ed yourself, stand up if youve p***ed yourself!"

:D

Yeh, before we left the carpark he actually went down and asked the driver if he could jump off the bus quickly but he told him he didnt have time and we promptly left......It was a long drawn out job for sure - you could see him physically getting redder and redder the more he was having to hold it in.....He must have been in agony but its no excuse. I'm sure bottles were offered to him but for some reason he preferred to wet himself. The bloke sat next to him showed the way and took a piss in a bottle........

I love that statement, mate - you make it sound like he weighed up all the options rationally !!!

cheers for all the details and stuff - can't wait to share this one with the lads in the sun this weekend!!

and if anyone ID's him, let us know! :sweatingbullets:

you ain't serious? tell me you ain't serious? !!

Oh yes we did!!!!

Along with "if youve all had a wee clap your hands, all had a wee clap your hands, all had a wee all had a wee if youve all had a wee clap your hands"

(that was in honour of the other 2 who had managed to get their wee wees into bottles.)

He told us....she was sat next to me.

And yes we had made it into wales before he "went"

Funny, but on our coach we were singing a variant of

"Always wee on the Welsh side of the bridge".

Good for him for following the spirit of the song literally.

Oh yes we did!!!!

Along with "if youve all had a wee clap your hands, all had a wee clap your hands, all had a wee all had a wee if youve all had a wee clap your hands"

(that was in honour of the other 2 who had managed to get their wee wees into bottles.)

and I had got the impression you were such a nice lass!

Cheers! :disapointed2se:

I just like having a laugh thats all, and when an opportunity to take the mick out of someone like that arises, well whats a girl to do.

oh believe me, if I'd been there I'd have still been laughing now, trust me.

last question and then I'll start me packing (:laugh:) although kibs was probably best placed (literally) to answer this one...

...how did he react when he was actually "doing it"? it must have been some relief for him if he'd been gagging for it since the coach left?

I still can't believe he did it!! wonder what his mum or missus said when he got home?

what a laugh from a simple text, eh?

:laugh::laugh:

I love that statement, mate - you make it sound like he weighed up all the options rationally !!!

He did weigh up all the options but it must have been hard to make a rational decision and in the end he just left it too late!! I have to say the mocking throughout was superb as you can imagine......

He covered his "bits" up with a newspaper, the newspaper was later on the floor of the bus and was soaking wet.

Thats all I could see.

I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight now!

You and me both......Scarred for life.

Archived