IGNORED

Idea

Riaz

with the Yellow submarine lot getting bigger and one or two people getting annoyed with them talking about the YS, why not give them a section where the could talk about things to do with the YS?? Then ordinary forum users would have no reason to complain!!

PS I have no porblem with the YS at all!

with the Yellow submarine lot getting bigger and one or two people getting annoyed with them talking about the YS, why not give them a section where the could talk about things to do with the YS?? Then ordinary forum users would have no reason to complain!!

PS I have no porblem with the YS at all!

i take your point but most of what they talk about is bristol

city anyway, apart from the glove wearing and the flag there

is mostly city talk going on :cool:

The yellow subbers have made me a more positive fan by following their lead :sub: with their unfazed loyalty to City no matter what the score, their humour has brightened up a sometimes depressing forum, it's good humoured and isn't offensive as far as I'm aware, they have my full support to keep it going, and they were a major factor in dusting off some of the old songs that have been resurected in the Eastend to bring a smile back to the terraces. Long live the subbers and all who sail with her. :cool:

Guest bristolbred

I think that the Y.S. lads are the best and funniest thing to happen at this club for a long, long while, and if people have got a problem with it, then they are supporting the wrong club!! :sub:

Our first midweek game next season should be designated Y.S. night, and be free for children, and half price for wearing marigolds!! :cool:

All we need now is a bigger and louder band section who play non stop for 90 mins!! :sub:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!. :sub:

:sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::o:sub:

SO you want us to have our own SECTION of the forum???????????????????

Does that mean ,that anyone with a different way of supporting the REDS or different views to others, will be banshed to their own section of the forum.

WE ALL SUPPORT BRISTOL CITY.

Ithought the idea of a fans forum was for fans to exchange views & enjoy a bit of banter.Sounds to me as though alot of people are taking it too seriously.

yours a fedup SUBMARINER

SO you want us to have our own SECTION of the forum???????????????????

Does that mean ,that anyone with a different way of supporting the REDS or different views to others, will be banshed to their own section of the forum.

WE ALL SUPPORT BRISTOL CITY.

Ithought the idea of a fans forum was for fans to exchange views & enjoy a bit of banter.Sounds to me as though alot of people are taking it too seriously.

yours a fedup SUBMARINER

agreed :cool::sub:

I have no problem at all them at all - It was a suggestion to keep moaners happy!

fair shout, well we have a forum football team section

mabe we could have a subbers section ??? not really

bothered either way as we'll all still post in the main

forum as well as the other sections :cool:

It seems to me that the people who are complaining are mostly people who are just upset because they aren't "in" on it.

mabe? but the point is anyone can be in on it if they want to

i'm new to it but they welcomed me to go and sing along

with them in the east end and have a pint with them after the game :sub:

There isn't a large amount of posts about it, leave it as it is.

Most of the time if it is anything to do with the YS then it says so in the title. If that's the case and you're not interested in the YS, then don't read it :cool: .

The team must be doin` well, the moaners

be pickin` on the subbers now! :cool::sub:

:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Amazing. One post making a point any you're instantly a moaner.

It's people like you who make this forum such fun for me personally.

Archived