IGNORED

Lack Of Creativity In Midfield, What About...

Basso

Orr Carey Mccombe Fontaine

Sproule Elliot McIndoe McAllister

Brooker Adebola

maybe not this exact line up, but some how work a system where McIndoe can play in the middle to pull the strings. he loves drifting in field anyway, so why not start him there? the only player who really looks like creating at the moment (cant say that about cardiff as i wasnt there).

someone needs to fill in for johnson while he is out.

Basso

Brooker Adebola

maybe not this exact line up, but some how work a system where McIndoe can play in the middle to pull the strings. he loves drifting in field anyway, so why not start him there? the only player who really looks like creating at the moment (cant say that about cardiff as i wasnt there).

The problem is right hand midfield. Carle has done really well and will be a good player for us. McIndoe is close to being player of the year. Carey and Elliott have been fadening a bit but Basso is still at his best.

the problem is more about the wingers at the moment,

plus I'd drop Orr at the moment, as he's been dreadful since returning from his ban, get wilson back in there, at least we know he can actually pass the ball,

And shoot - a la Leicester

Hopefully LJ wil be back aswell

the problem is more about the wingers at the moment,

plus I'd drop Orr at the moment, as he's been dreadful since returning from his ban, get wilson back in there, at least we know he can actually pass the ball,

i feel that orr had his chance and that after the sending off wilson came in and didnt step a foot wrong so for orr to come back in was unfair on wilsons front as orr has been poor the majority of the season(distribution, sproule etc)

i feel that orr had his chance and that after the sending off wilson came in and didnt step a foot wrong so for orr to come back in was unfair on wilsons front as orr has been poor the majority of the season(distribution, sproule etc)

I have to agree about Bradders

Wonderful chap - 100% comitted to BCFC and a fan favourite as a person but his poor crossing & distribution does cost the team as attacks break down

I was wondering if it may be worth trying him out in his natural midfield position with Marvin while LJ is out?????

There is certainly no doubting his willingness to want to make things happen

Bradley is our third top scorer this season.

Bradley is our third top scorer this season.
I'm not having a pop at Bradley when i say this but surley the fact that Bradley is our 3rd highest scorer shows that we need to make some midfield changes.

I'm not having a pop at Bradley when i say this but surley the fact that Bradley is our 3rd highest scorer shows that we need to make some midfield changes.

No, I know you weren't having a pop at Brad, and you are right about not getting enough goals from midfield/upfront.

BUT

MopheadAttwood said "orr has been poor the majority of the season". This is clearly not the case, as without his goal contribution we would not be in the position we are now:

S****horpe: Orr goal wins us 3 pts

Sheff Wed: Orr goal wins us 3 pts

West Brom: Orr goal gets us 1pt (and, the confidence coming from matching a side hotly tipped for promotion.)

Take away 7 points and see if we are still going up automatically.

Unless you meant "by Orr's high standards, I would have expected him to have scored at least 10 by now, and therefore he has been poor for the majority of the season, as he has only scored 5" which I don't think was the case. Correct me if have misunderstood.

He's an Orr, and I hope 15,000 people agree loudly with me on Saturday.

MR

Basso

Brooker Adebola

I like the look of that. The only thing I would like changed based on personal preference is Scotty Murray ahead of Ivan Sproule.

I like the look of that. The only thing I would like changed based on personal preference is Scotty Murray ahead of Ivan Sproule.
I have to agree with you about Murray ahead of Sproule. Being honest and looking at Ivan over the course of the season, i have to say how disappointed i have been with him. Apart from a few runs here or there i don't think he really adds much to the team. Yes he has scored two great goals but apart from that i really struggle to think of any thing else that justifies the early season optimism about him. for me he is no better that Murray and Murray is nowhere near the player he used to be.

I have to agree about Bradders

Wonderful chap - 100% comitted to BCFC and a fan favourite as a person but his poor crossing & distribution does cost the team as attacks break down

I was wondering if it may be worth trying him out in his natural midfield position with Marvin while LJ is out?????

There is certainly no doubting his willingness to want to make things happen

you have just said Orr's distribution "costs the team" so surely in midfield this would effect us even more due to having to pass all the time etc...?

Anyway I think Orr is a solid right back but just tries a few too many fancy passes when usually they don't pay off.I can see him maybe even sneaking past byfield on goals though unless he re-claims his super scoring sub status( I know not player likes it) but I'd like to see Brooker and Dele start upfront with byfield come on later to run through the bashed worn tired defenders :rofl2br:

Archived