IGNORED

Qpr's £20m Kit Deal

Big Red Rich

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...qpr/7313188.stm

QPR are really going to be the team to watch over the next couple of seasons, I expect they are going to do a 'Reading' with all their cash plus these sorts of sponsorship deals.

Whilst money doesn't buy you success, QPR have got a pretty solid base to work from so think they will take one of the two promotion spots for next season.

Just a small note though, with their new kit manufacturers being Lotto, will their shirts be ready to go on sale by Xmas? Remember the debacle when Lotto did our kit??!!

I don't think QPR will get anywhere myself.

They will spend massively in the summer and then have a mediocre first half of next season and sack their manager at xmas and that trend will continue for a couple of years until the investors tire of it.

If I was a QPR fan I'd be scared for the future of my club with what looks to be a rush of reckless over investment coming. Hi Cardiff.

They will spend massively in the summer and then have a mediocre first half of next season and sack their manager at xmas and that trend will continue for a couple of years until the investors tire of it.

If I was a QPR fan I'd be scared for the future of my club with what looks to be a rush of reckless over investment coming. Hi Cardiff.

Unlike Cardiff, QPR already have a half decent stadium and have a half decent fan base to fill it. London teams always seem to fair better when they are invested in, you only have to look at Reading & Fulham to see that it could work.

QPR already have a half decent stadium and have a half decent fan base to fill it.

They have a smaller stadium and smaller crowds than Cardiff do right now and to be honest I don't think it really matters because the level of spending they're talking about will give them a wage bill vastly exceeding what money they can make from ticket sales even if they sell out every game.

This summer QPR's new playboy investors will be effectively making a serious shit or bust bet for Premier League football on behalf of the fans and when clubs like Leeds, Forest, Southampton, Sheff Wed etc who are all historically far bigger clubs than QPR can fail so badly doing the same it should be a real cause for concern for their fans.

I think there are other sides that will be far better than them in this division next season and I'd be surprised to see them in the top 6.

QPR are really going to be the team to watch over the next couple of seasons, I expect they are going to do a 'Reading' with all their cash plus these sorts of sponsorship deals.

Whilst money doesn't buy you success, QPR have got a pretty solid base to work from so think they will take one of the two promotion spots for next season.

Just a small note though, with their new kit manufacturers being Lotto, will their shirts be ready to go on sale by Xmas? Remember the debacle when Lotto did our kit??!!

An Italian company?

Surely not.

Dunno, they look shit hot recently and can only improve with better players they'd surely attract with the money they have.

I certainly envy their style of football. We think we play 'football'...meh..

I don't think sacking the manager is on the cards just yet.

I saw this on SS News yesterday and it did get me thinking how much our sponsorship deal with DAS was worth, especially seeing as we will be in the Prem next season.

Unlike Cardiff, QPR already have a half decent stadium and have a half decent fan base to fill it. London teams always seem to fair better when they are invested in, you only have to look at Reading & Fulham to see that it could work.

Their stadium is awful.

And in terms of kit make (not sponsor I know), give me Puma anyday...the best sports brand in the world and if its good enough for the world champions...?

Their stadium is awful.

And in terms of kit make (not sponsor I know), give me Puma anyday...the best sports brand in the world and if its good enough for the world champions...?

I don't mind their stadium actually. Better than these new bowl ones.

I can see QPR doing pretty well next season. They have been one of the best sides in the 2nd half of the season and I can see them getting better in the summer.

Not sure about the long term with their owners but definately a team that will do well next season.

It doesnt say Lotto are their kit manufacturers, it says sponsors?

Archived