IGNORED

Tonights Reserve Game

kingswood red

Brooker and Byfield off Trundle and Sproule on,

Fontaine was subbed off for Boon, and Wilson is still playing.

No more than 4 first teamers at any time really.

Eh Brooks ansd Byfield weren't listed in the squad on main site, although did notice on 3 subs listed. Sproule and Trundle were named in the starting line-up, anybody clarify?

Eh Brooks ansd Byfield weren't listed in the squad on main site, although did notice on 3 subs listed. Sproule and Trundle were named in the starting line-up, anybody clarify?

Brooker (very good) and Byfield played the first half, McCombe who was listed on the official site didn't feature at all. Fontaine played an hour Sproule and Trundle came on at HT for Brooker/Byfield.

Anybody else think Trundle was terrible?, tonight has made me believe he will never come good, sad but true.

Prove me wrong please :pray:

Agree, he was desperately poor. Think he can forget any chance of another start this season on that form.

Good points were Brooker's first half display, competent keeping throughout by Weale and Brian Wilson doing well in centre mid.

Anybody else think Trundle was terrible?, tonight has made me believe he will never come good, sad but true.

Prove me wrong please :pray:

na mate your right he was a pile of pantz tonight i just don't no what he was doing just kept trying to dribble through the yevoil defense lose it fall over etc meet him a few times n hes a top bloke but gj will have to put his hands up n say he got this signing wrong big time

Guest ashtonyate
Thought Brooker looked strong tonight. Hope he starts with Adebola on Saturday.

If we can keep Brooker fit he could give us what we need to go up as of right

Archived