IGNORED

Darren Caskey

Guest rednick_74

Guest rednick_74

danny wilson says darren caskey could play some part in the plymuff game... i just want to know if it would be a good idea in such an important game???? I'm not so sure giving him his debut.. :cool:

From what I saw of him in the reserve game it would be absoloute madness on Wilsons part to play him at all unless we were coasting the game 3-0, Caskey would be a liability in midfield as he wont track back, in fact he wont even move, Doherty struggles as it is chasing after players late on in games and needs an energetic player alongside him who can get up and down the pitch, Caskey is not that player at all, a gifted passer and set piece taker but a big no-no for such an important do or die game.

The 11 players picked on Tuesday will have to run themselves into the ground like they did against Queer Park if the want the win, the City boo boys will have a field day with Caskey and the shape he's in. A funny signing this one, I don't see how he fits in to our side unless we start playing for free kicks around the box.

Guest bristolbred

Darren Caskey went to Ashton Gate, :sub:

In a shower of rain, :P

Danny wouldn't play him, :@

So he ate up all the pies!! :cool:

And went home to Notts!! :sub:

( apologies to a favorate kids nursery rhyme!!).

:sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::o:sub::sub:

Archived