IGNORED

Away Ticket

bartolona

imagine they believe it will be close to a sell out, so they have understandable reduced the away allocation to 2800 and will just split the stand

considering they have stated "full allocation" I'd imagine that is all we are getting.

Guest east_dundry_red
any idea on vouchers ?

Yep season ticket holders only hopfully thats the way it should be. Unless you mean vouchers being handed out up there in that case it wouldnt matter if you were a season ticket holder you wouldnt need any of the vouchers they give out.

Guest stokelad08

stoke fan here,i don't think they will split the away end in 2,we have done it twice this season,but only against scunny and ipswich,you will just get the top tier of the away end,probably on police advice more than anything.if they split it in two for this game,they wouldnt be able to split it outside the away end and you know we both have got volatile supporters,add to this the fact the game could send either team up!!!!

i think if you sell out the 2800 quickly and say no more than a week before the game,they mite actually give you the bottom,believ me,its the police,not the club.

anyway,good luck for rest of the season and i hope we both get promotion :englandflag:

believ me,its the police,not the club.

The Police and their hopelessly corrupt toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service lawyer puppet masters are accountable to no one. It's 20 years late but George Orwell's '1984' Police Camera State is now well and truely upon us. Kiss goodbye to your human rights folks.

stoke fan here,i don't think they will split the away end in 2,we have done it twice this season,but only against scunny and ipswich,you will just get the top tier of the away end,probably on police advice more than anything.if they split it in two for this game,they wouldnt be able to split it outside the away end and you know we both have got volatile supporters,add to this the fact the game could send either team up!!!!

i think if you sell out the 2800 quickly and say no more than a week before the game,they mite actually give you the bottom,believ me,its the police,not the club.

anyway,good luck for rest of the season and i hope we both get promotion :englandflag:

Our Gestapo Police are bang out of order restricting the tickets. There was well over 70,000 BCFC and Stoke at Wembley in 2000 and no sign of trouble.

Guest stokelad08

thats the police for you,they made it all ticket for cardiff,moved the kick-off to 12-30 and cardiff brought 200!!! yet they had police forces from surrounding areas out for it specially.i hope they give you the full allocation of 4800 because it will show teams like west brom,charlton etc that both our teams deserve to go up.agree about wembley 2000,not a hint of trouble and i went for 3 days. :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

Must have been at a diffferent game than me mucker.

It was kicking off all over the place, although well away from the ground tbh

I was there alright and I almost remember the game like it was yesterday. I thought it was unlucky our team wearing an unfamiliar gold shirt with a blue sleeve - and so it proved to be because we lost 1-2.

biggest crowd of the season in england that season,even bigger than fa cup final if i recall :englandflag:

BCFC and Stoke did England proud that day. The eyes of the world were upon us and as third tier English football league sides the world was astonished that our game attracted over 70,000 supporters. :englandflag:

I was there alright and I almost remember the game like it was yesterday. I thought it was unlucky our team wearing an unfamiliar gold shirt with a blue sleeve - and so it proved to be because we lost 1-2.

Yep me to mucker. Just had a mini bus driver who was a dipstick.

Decided to drop 20 of us about a mile from the ground, as traffic was awful.

But outside a big boozer as well that was full of Stokies.

And wernt they ever so pleased to see us :noexpression:

Question, who scored the equalizer for City that day? I know the answer , just seeing if me ald mate is on the ball!!!!!

Question, who scored the equalizer for City that day? I know the answer , just seeing if me ald mate is on the ball!!!!!

I'm pretty sure it was Damien Spencer that scored our goal. I was in the Olympic Gallery and my seat cost about £45 - most of my beer tokens for that month. :innocent06:

Was mucker.

No team deserved to lose that final. I was amazed by Stoke's rendition of 'Delilah' at the end - I was gutted that we'd lost but fair play to us and Stoke - we made that final a great day out and a great spectacle for the football world to behold.

Arny, thanks to you I've been thinking about that Sunday in April 2000 all day. :innocent06: We got to Wembley early and parked up then headed off on the tube to Baker Street for a few pints in The Globe. Come opening time the Police turned up and forced us all away - a mix of BCFC and Stoke supporters and no sign of trouble. In fact, I remember talking to a Stoke lad about the England national side while waiting for the pub to open.

Archived