IGNORED

Fireproof

slartibartfast

It's great, I've done no work this week, just been on the internet, fag breaks etc but my boss won't sack me because we're short handed and he says that it would be bad for morale to get a temp in, love it!!!

You'd better hope that that guy who's been off sick all year and started back last week doesn't make a fool of you and get you fired for good in the summer.

It's great, I've done no work this week, just been on the internet, fag breaks etc but my boss won't sack me because we're short handed and he says that it would be bad for morale to get a temp in, love it!!!

know the feeling, similar situation but Boss can do nothing about it, as I've handed my notice in and I'm leaving in a couple of weeks............what's he going to do......make me leave earlier?

HAPPY DAYS! :dance:

know the feeling, similar situation but Boss can do nothing about it, as I've handed my notice in and I'm leaving in a couple of weeks............what's he going to do......make me leave earlier?

HAPPY DAYS! :dance:

Some people really take pride in their work then :noexpression:

Take it your boss wont be giving you a reference for your next job?

Ive done that before a long time ago i hated the job so much when i handed in my notice, i phoned in sick half the time, and when i was there did sod all! then again i was only 18- wouldn't dream of doing that now plus i work in health care and wouldn't want someone dropping dead because i couldn't be bothered to give them their pills......although sometimes there are exceptions.....(only kidding folks)

LMV

Archived