IGNORED

Help

LittleMissVicky

When my dad and I were coming out of the Hull game not long back his last words to was "don't bloody loose those stubs" i've just had a voice mail from my dad asking me if i still got them, when i went to get them they were gone- My mum then informed me she have chucked them out because she thought they were junk!!! :ranting:

My father is going to go up the wall and may even disown me!!! So if anybody got 2 Hull stubs and are not going to Preston game please think of me!

I know Its a long shot.....but I'm desperate .....(for the stubs that is)

Thanks in advance

LMV

Sigh- Oh dear someone thinks i'm not being truthful the only thing i got to prove i went to the hull city game is my programme in which ive taken a photo

I Know you went because i seen you in the baccy warehouse with the old fellow, cant help though, sorry

Sigh- Oh dear someone thinks i'm not being truthful the only thing i got to prove i went to the hull city game is my programme in which ive taken a photo

I think it was more the "my mum threw them away" that wasn't believed as opposed to "i went to the Hull game".

Now....come on....own up....it's you that threw them and you just don't want to own up to a fundamental mistake!

Blaming it on your poor mother....whatever next?!? :disapointed2se:

I think it was more the "my mum threw them away" that wasn't believed as opposed to "i went to the Hull game".

Now....come on....own up....it's you that threw them and you just don't want to own up to a fundamental mistake!

Blaming it on your poor mother....whatever next?!? :disapointed2se:

:laugh: it was my mum honest :innocent06:

The Preston game could be a massive game, Could be like the Rotherham game where we needed to win to go up. The scenes at Ag on that final day were fantastic but this year if we win promotion to the Premier League then the scenes will be out of this world. This could be a game that no City fan could even think about missing. So I am willing to offer my voucher S to any City fan on a first come first saved basses............ For £1000 :laugh: :goingup:

The Preston game could be a massive game, Could be like the Rotherham game where we needed to win to go up. The scenes at Ag on that final day were fantastic but this year if we win promotion to the Premier League then the scenes will be out of this world. This could be a game that no City fan could even think about missing. So I am willing to offer my voucher S to any City fan on a first come first saved basses............ For £1000 :laugh: :goingup:

If a couple of you could donate your vouchers my way I would be eternally grateful and would even buy you a few pints in return!! I don't want to miss that game and the other would castrate me if I didnt take her as well!!! :noexpression:

:sweatingbullets:

Archived