IGNORED

Anyone Seen This Article?

LoyalRed

The last paragraph just shows that people reporting on Bristol City really have no clue what this club is about.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2008/03/26/ro...-away/6235.html

Why are you suprised, the media are just a bunch of cretins that distort the truth, i hope that it all comes good for city and i for one would love to shove his stupid comments back down his throat :Believe:

We've had this rubbish all season - I doubt if the "writer" has seen us play live. He's simply lifted the weekends syndicated media quotes from Gary's post match press review regarding pressure and spun it into a story.

On Sunday in the Mirror the repoter ended his rant about the mediocrity of the Championship by highlighting Bristol City as an example of all that is wrong with this division - by challenging the readers with "go on - name 3 of their players without looking at the team sheet"

So there we have it - I though we'd amassed 67 points (more than 22 other teams) by winning and drawing games but in the eyes of "The Media" all that is important is we don't have any "names". Perhaps we should be more like Leicester ...or Charlton!! and of course having "names" has really helped out Forest hasn't it

CR

So there we have it - I though we'd amassed 67 points (more than 22 other teams) by winning and drawing games but in the eyes of "The Media" all that is important is we don't have any "names". Perhaps we should be more like Leicester ...or Charlton!! and of course having "names" has really helped out Forest hasn't it

CR

Forest have names? :dunno:

Archived