IGNORED

The Table On Sunday

swindlered

Looking at the fixtures I think that we'll see the following results.

City vs Norwich - Home Win

Hull vs Watford - Home Win

Sheff Weds vs Stoke - Draw

West Brom vs Col U - Home Win

That would see the table as follows

1 Bristol City P41 Pts 70

2 Stoke P41 Pts 69

3 Hull P41 Pts 68

4 West Brom P39 Pts 66

5 Watford P40 Pts 65

Norwich are in and out at the moment and they're still not travelling well. Hull are in rude form and will fancy their chances. Sheff Weds have picked up in recent games and will be disappointed not to get any points. If West Brom can't beat Col U then they don't deserve to be in the top six.

Looking at the fixtures I think that we'll see the following results.

City vs Norwich - Home Win

Hull vs Watford - Home Win

Sheff Weds vs Stoke - Draw

West Brom vs Col U - Home Win

That would see the table as follows

1 Bristol City P41 Pts 70

2 Stoke P41 Pts 69

3 Hull P41 Pts 68

4 West Brom P39 Pts 66

5 Watford P40 Pts 65

Norwich are in and out at the moment and they're still not travelling well. Hull are in rude form and will fancy their chances. Sheff Weds have picked up in recent games and will be disappointed not to get any points. If West Brom can't beat Col U then they don't deserve to be in the top six.

Difficult to argue with any of that.

But if you are 100% right I will be asking you to do my football pools next week.....

I would like to see Stoke draw, but I think that is a bit optimistic. Sheff wed are struggling and desperate for points so will put up a good fight, but I cant see them getting a draw. (I hope I am wrong)..

I would like to see Stoke draw, but I think that is a bit optimistic. Sheff wed are struggling and desperate for points so will put up a good fight, but I cant see them getting a draw. (I hope I am wrong)..

with Stoke off form as they are and Wednesday needing points i think they could get something from it, :fingerscrossed:

Archived