IGNORED

Stoke

Somerset Red

We'll be in the South Stand 'Lower'.

Aren't away supporters usually in the top part?

I think they segregate the stand down the middle, therefore we'll have half of the top and bottom of the stand.

Either that or 2'000 seats are being wasted...

When they do segregate the South Stand it's usually only for smaller away followings and there is a special offer on tickets, Southend last season springs to mind, the segregation is down the middle but this can be moved either way like we do in the EE.

However, with them being where they are I can see them selling out for this one, much will depend whether the Police allow home supporters in the South Stand...........

Which will mean us being kept back afterwards if they are in the upper.

I don't understand what you mean there is no upper tier in the stand behind their goal it is just one big tier so i don't know where people are getting the lower tier from ????

Hi folks Stoke fan here. You will not have stoke fans sitting above you. If there is any segregation it will be down the middle. The exits cover both upper and lower tiers so it is not possible for upper and lower segregation. I think you will find that the police are behind the amount of tickets allocated as much as our club.

Hi folks Stoke fan here. You will not have stoke fans sitting above you. If there is any segregation it will be down the middle. The exits cover both upper and lower tiers so it is not possible for upper and lower segregation. I think you will find that the police are behind the amount of tickets allocated as much as our club.

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/yfh45/stoke20.jpg

this is the away end

Hello Paul,

Although I want as many tickets for BCFC as possible, I would be in a way happier if it was segregated and Stoke fans were in the stand with us, rather than leaving the remaining 2k seats in that stand empty. We'd sell the 4,800 and no doubt you could sell the ground out just with Stoke fans for this game so it seems ridiculous to keep seats empty.

Archived