IGNORED

Brooker Set To Start?

Dolman Block B

http://bristolcity.rivals.net/News/pgArtic...56262&id=15

50/50 if you ask me or read GJ comment above.

Either way, its great news and he will be bursting at the seams to get on that Ashton Gate pitch on saturday.

Good luck fellow, lets hope we see the Brooker of old, power, strengh and finishing!!!!

Lets hope he starts Arny, cant wait to see him get a goal or two tomorrow if front of the EE!!!!!

:Believe:

3-1 TO THE Bristol City boys and Brooker to score first £5.00 goes on tomorrow; :fingerscrossed:

Well i hope so fellow.

Been up the boozer for a couple hours. My mates want him to start, and all agree it must be a 100% home win has to be.

Brooks will be like a new player, and we need some sparkle up front for sure.

I want us to win like you wont belive. A win will def keep up 2nd, maybe 1st if Sheff Wed can do the the business over Stoke.

Massive massive game, simple as........Arn

Well i hope so fellow.

Been up the boozer for a couple hours. My mates want him to start, and all agree it must be a 100% home win has to be.

Brooks will be like a new player, and we need some sparkle up front for sure.

I want us to win like you wont belive. A win will def keep up 2nd, maybe 1st if Sheff Wed can do the the business over Stoke.

Massive massive game, simple as........Arn

He looked the part at Cardiff on Saturday mate and he has to start alongside Dele for me tomorrow. Appeared much sharper than Trundle was over there anyway. I had a dream Brooker signed for Norwich when he was firing a few years ago and have remembered it to this day so what better a day to start banging the goals back in than against them.

PS - What you doing back from the boozer Arn? I'm just about to head out to mine! You lightweight! ;):D

He looked the part at Cardiff on Saturday mate and he has to start alongside Dele for me tomorrow. Appeared much sharper than Trundle was over there anyway. I had a dream Brooker signed for Norwich when he was firing a few years ago and have remembered it to this day so what better a day to start banging the goals back in than against them.

PS - What you doing back from the boozer Arn? I'm just about to head out to mine! You lightweight! ;):D

I hope Brooker starts without doubt - I had my doubts about him coming back but I'd like him to get a go as a starter.

Be extremely surprised if he doesn't.

I just came back from the pub in Wimbledon - hardly name dropping but that fella who was knocking off Princess Di and plays polo was in there.

Drinking Martini. Didn't even think anyone ordered Martini in a bar since the 1980's!!!

I was going to get his view on whether it should be Adebola or Trundle but he seemed preoccupied with some posh little minx.

What 4.30 till 8.30.......lightweight? :innocent06:

And with yer mucker Steve :noexpression:

Its a builders thing on a friday evening Tin, early doors, then prepare for sat!!!!!!

Archived