IGNORED

Sheffield United. Train

Zider_I_Up_Landlord

Has anyone had any luck with gettin train tickets for this game? Best i can find is £50. Suppose thats going to be what i have to pay.

Also, just checkin that there is no rush to buy match tickets yeah? we will get a second allocation?

Yeah £50 it is I'm afraid, started at £11.50 each way aswell!

I love it how they try to encourage people to use public transport more...then expect people to pay prices like that

What do you expect???

50 notes is good at this time.

The tickets went on sale over a month ago.

Got mine for £18 return the day they went on sale.

Like most things if the demand is there, the price will go up.

I don't care mate, ive got alternate transport anyway, wasnt going to train this one.

Just saying, £50 is very expensive

Just checked online, out of curiosity, how much it would be for me and my mate....

£145!!! for both of us :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Cant see how anyone would be stupid enough to pay these prices!!!

Temple Meads to Birmingham New Street £18 return, then Birmingham New Street to Sheffield £16 return.

Guest DrFaustus

I go to Sheffield a lot and always book direct with Cross Country Trains. As someone mentioned, you can get cheaper tickets by breaking the journey into segments, but using the same train. The best (if most convoluted) way, is to buy Temple Meads to Cheltenham, Cheltenham to Brum, Brum to Derby and Derby to Sheffield and reverse all singles. It may well be too late to get those bargains now.

Have a good drink on the London Road by the way.

Archived