IGNORED

Interview With Gj

Guest Eamer

Guest Eamer

I'm not a World subscriber and noticed there was a video interview with GJ on the site for free. Until I watched it and it was cut pretty quickly. Is there really any point in putting that on the site? He only said about two sentences.

There is a big seven minute interview with GJ on the BBC site though:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7317554.stm

I'm not a World subscriber and noticed there was a video interview with GJ on the site for free. Until I watched it and it was cut pretty quickly. Is there really any point in putting that on the site? He only said about two sentences.

There is a big seven minute interview with GJ on the BBC site though:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7317554.stm

I think you saw a trailer that is intended to wet your appetite for more - and sign up, although the link you posted (free BBC interview) only strengthens the view that "World" is a waste of money in these days of ever expanding internet content being available for free. The availability of such vidoes,interviews etc will only increase and City ( & all the League Clubs ) will need more than a few banal questions along the lines of "so Gary how important is Saturdays game" or "how pleased/disappointed were you with the win/defeat" to tempt people to pay for a subscription.

CR

Guest Eamer
As a 'film maker' do you think you could do a better job than Adam Baker??

Haha, hard to tell from that quick 19 second "preview".

I think you saw a trailer that is intended to wet your appetite for more - and sign up, although the link you posted (free BBC interview) only strengthens the view that "World" is a waste of money in these days of ever expanding internet content being available for free. The availability of such vidoes,interviews etc will only increase and City ( & all the League Clubs ) will need more than a few banal questions along the lines of "so Gary how important is Saturdays game" or "how pleased/disappointed were you with the win/defeat" to tempt people to pay for a subscription.

CR

Exactly why I don't subscribe, reading an interview isn't hard, every now and again a free interview will pop up and costs a lot less.

That sort of thing would put me off buying a World subscription, was terrible.

As ive noticed as a world sunscriber, youre better off reading the transcripts on OS BEFORE the interview on world.

Your better off watching HTV for the goals as they are on their before world.

We should get about 50 lads together and share a subscription. 0.07p per month...almost good value!

Archived