IGNORED

The Critical Winning Games Rush Starts At Ag Saturday

Jags11

GJ pre match talk on BBC confirmed he has spoken to the number of players that have not been helping City's efforts! Let us hope this has stirred them to the desired results on Sat? :source:

We must get ourselves in the driving seat with a good lead by half time and not allow the pressure to come off Norwich. If they can do this our supporters will bring the house down! Nail biting at half time! well we know how the crowd will be! Another 45 minutes wasted until we try another sub!

They are pretty safe now so Norwich will be relaxed and we will be pumped up but the main thing all our players must do is to play like league leaders and not be afraid to shoot when they can rather than pass the ball off to someone else because they do not think they have the skill to score!

C'mon City believe me you have no idea how the supporters will feel with 3 points in the bag Sat evening and a successful run in following :goingup:

Everything crossed

GJ pre match talk on BBC confirmed he has spoken to the number of players that have not been helping City's efforts! Let us hope this has stirred them to the desired results on Sat? :source:

We must get ourselves in the driving seat with a good lead by half time and not allow the pressure to come off Norwich. If they can do this our supporters will bring the house down! Nail biting at half time! well we know how the crowd will be! Another 45 minutes wasted until we try another sub!

They are pretty safe now so Norwich will be relaxed and we will be pumped up but the main thing all our players must do is to play like league leaders and not be afraid to shoot when they can rather than pass the ball off to someone else because they do not think they have the skill to score!

C'mon City believe me you have no idea how the supporters will feel with 3 points in the bag Sat evening and a successful run in following :goingup:

Everything crossed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7317554.stm

It's all coming together :innocent06:

This is shaping up to be a very very important game (dare I say 'pivotal' or have all the last 10 games been called that for one reason or another?) tomorrow. On paper, at least, it probably is the most winnable for us of the remaining games (Preston may well be academic one way or another), and it's quite a big test of whether GJ can affect the performance of the team with his 'tough love' approach.

I thought the faithful were excellent at Cardiff - we did our bit (put up with the travel arrangements, lost about 4 hours of our lives at the services / empty stadium, queued like cattle for pints of p*ss, and came up with some decent vocals), even though it wasn't obvious from the way that some of the boys played that it would have made any difference if we were there or not (although Louis looked thoroughly p*ssed off at the end).

I think its going to be up to the EE, as always, to create a decent atmosphere tomorrow. Lets face it, we've got plenty of ammunition to throw at Norwich - Delia, Cureton, Norfolk (where?), canaries, bernard matthews... so, lets get the bouncing going in the EE and keep it going. If the front few rows don't want to join in, ###### 'em!!

Archived