IGNORED

Norwich Papers

norwichrobin

Thought id let you know what the build up to the bigun has been like up here for the last week

Glen Rodent has announced in the local rag today "No more help for johnson" and the article describes how rodent has helped city to the verge of the prem. Just shows the arrogant attitude of the club! Shouldnt he concentrate on getting his won side out of relegation? instead of trying to get credit for something he has had nothing to do with. Come on city don't let me down on this one or me life will be over!!! (there is actully two city fans in norwich).

Thought id let you know what the build up to the bigun has been like up here for the last week

Glen Rodent has announced in the local rag today "No more help for johnson" and the article describes how rodent has helped city to the verge of the prem. Just shows the arrogant attitude of the club! Shouldnt he concentrate on getting his won side out of relegation? instead of trying to get credit for something he has had nothing to do with. Come on city don't let me down on this one or me life will be over!!! (there is actully two city fans in norwich).

In what way has Glen " not hopelessly out of my depth" Rodent helped us???

Guest DrFaustus

So praising your excellent manager is arrogance?

Ok then.

You're ok, I'm a peaceful bloke. No need for a filling in :D

Thank you doctor i will keep taking the tablets ...........think it was too many jellied eels in clacton....

Mr cureton is always mysteriously quiet up here about his days at the g*s? All he goes on about is how he used to be such a bad lad but has settled down now, very strange, never mentions rovers at all.

Though he bagged a hat trick saturday he has spent quite a bit of time on the bench and has a bit of a reputation here for missing sitters from 2 yards and by all accounts from my mates who are season tick h, has had a pretty poor season. Long may it continue.

Guest red ken 2

Have read a lot worse printed about us this season (Wolves local rag for one), no doubt Roeder did give GJ some advice, its all part of the game.

Seems a fair enough account to me?!?!

It acknowledges that we are where we are on merit and that we've done it by playing good football.... Fair play to the paper for doing its homework I say. They could have just written us off as over-achieving underdogs with a hatful of lucky wins under our belt - as the National Rags like to.

Don't know what you're worrying about...

No? are we (and all we know) just a meer blink in the face of all eternity? really? the physical, the mental, the emotional....... but the spiritual..??? hmm.....

Oh yeah, some human being verbally expressing some blahdy blahdy blah.... I do give a shit.. (now I think about it)

Wools (Norwich robin)

Relax fella - you and I both know we're going up.

Me and the boys will give a big shout for you today and start planning the mother of all parties for you and the family when we see you all again.

You know it makes sense!!!!

Phil

Hello lfb utd! Think it must be PMT mate Premier Mounting Tension!!!!

8 years of torture from norwich fans living here must have taken its toll, they said we wouldnt win 3 games all season!!!

Sorry if i have offended anyone by being loyal to the city in the face of all that muckspreading !!! See you v preston legend.

Nice to see the papers today and yesterday Glenn Roder was humble in defeat(laugh.) he went on about how they dominated now i will agree as the game went on they did seem the more likely but not a mention about the wrongly award throw-in that lead to their goal.

Brooker's goal was amazin i have'nt heard the gate like that since Hartlepool great moment. Also when i picked up my tickets for the game the game ended taking me to the seats on the way back i got him to take a pic of me on the home bench i remarked to my brother that Brooker was sat in the same spot. I said that my freakishly good luck would rub off on him!!

It was my 5yr old son's first game at the weekend and we were sat in the dolman top tier the rain was still coming down like you wouldnt believe we got saoked but he loved every minute and didnt whinge once about being wet thats me boy City's latest fan for life i hope. His school friends are all GAS but he doesnt care he was booing Norwich before the game start and know's all the words to one for the Bristol City!!!!

Believe

Archived