IGNORED

Online Season Ticket Renew

Bristolface

Anyone else having trouble getting directed to the right part of the site to renew online?

Have been looking at it and as I'm a foundation memember i get a bit more off, can find lots of pages on info about ticket prices and all, but everytime I go to my account no where to renew just buy tickets for up coming games,

Anyone else or is it just me ? prob just the latter hehe

I had problems then realized it was me, however when putting through the payment it didn't like that for some reason, so I just phoned up. much easier...

Yea got through to the pay bit now, but as a foundation member I get a bit more off the pricr yet don't seem to be any where to click for this to be taken off the price I pay, now it don't really matter as live up the rd from the ground but surely someone should have sorted this, if you live away like a few do that sit near me it's a nightmare to renew as phones are always so busy, and same on match day's one lad who comes in our local drives from lincoln every game and another from Banbury, the club needs to help out people like this by making ticket purchace alot easyer

Archived