IGNORED

We're Going To Finish Second

freezer

Mr Twentyman said on his Radio Bristol show tonight that he thought we would finish second in the table.

Nice one Geoff, hope you are right, and if you are I'll buy you a beer.

As will I.

I actually think he's alright for a local radio presenter.

Had my doubts when he first started because of his background but fair play, I think he gives us as much credit as any others.

Mr Twentyman said on his Radio Bristol show tonight that he thought we would finish second in the table.

Nice one Geoff, hope you are right, and if you are I'll buy you a beer.

Yep, Twentyman said 2nd, but Mike from Stockwood reckoned play-offs.

Mike from Yate said a lack of strikers would cost City, whereas Mark from Downend thought with Brooker back "City can do it".

It's all about opinions, Geoff.

Yep, Twentyman said 2nd, but Mike from Stockwood reckoned play-offs.

Mike from Yate said a lack of strikers would cost City, whereas Mark from Downend thought with Brooker back "City can do it".

It's all about opinions, Geoff.

Todays ceegar goes to Mark from Downend. Keep up the positive vibes Mark.

What the hell, I'll settle for finishing top if I have to.

Thought Geoff was wrong today when he said to the caller "No-one said that definitely" about that Gashead the other week stating we were all calling for Gary's sacking 10 games ago.

It was a caller after the Plymouth game, I know because I heard it myself driving down to Cornwall straight from the game and I yelled (to no-one in the car) "what absolute bollox!!!!"

Thought Geoff was wrong today when he said to the caller "No-one said that definitely" about that Gashead the other week stating we were all calling for Gary's sacking 10 games ago.

It was a caller after the Plymouth game, I know because I heard it myself driving down to Cornwall straight from the game and I yelled (to no-one in the car) "what absolute bollox!!!!"

I heard that too and thought he maybe dismissed it a bit sharpish, the caller was very definate in what he heard though. I didn't hear the show myself, maybe you could text his show to confirm that it was said.

Then again it's only bitter and jealous sags and you won't change the blinkered view of some of those.

Geoff is ex-gas and does have blue tendancies, but he's learning.

Archived