IGNORED

Stupid Annoying Question.

Tom

Ok I've supported city for a while, but my family have never tried to help me out with a season ticket etc so I usually make around 7ish games a season when I can. (i currently work sat sun and wed) I have now decided to not go to university next year and I'm going to have a gap year and get an EE season ticket if possible.

When do the season tickets become available for non renewable customers?

I know this info is probably somewhere glaringly obvious but I am pish at looking for things (like most lads) and I'm relying on my fellow reds to help me?!

Cheers lads and lasses :innocent06:

Blimey, that's good dedication, sacrificing uni for City. An admirable. My cider-ridden brain tells me there's no fixed date yet, but it will probably be after the season has finished. However, I'm pretty sure someone has asked the club, and it's been confirmed on here, that if you're currently a season ticket holder you can renew and also get a mate a season ticket for the frozen prices.

So find someone with a season ticket and buy them a pint or three.

I'm not sure that is correct Si, I don't believe an ST holder can buy anyone a ticket other than their own at the frozen price. And quite right too.

Yes I agree that it shouldn't be the case, but I'm 99.9% sure I've seen someone post that they'd phoned up and been told they could buy their own ST whilst getting a new one too. It was for the East End though, so perhaps it's just for that. It's unreserved seating after all.

• Admin
Yes I agree that it shouldn't be the case, but I'm 99.9% sure I've seen someone post that they'd phoned up and been told they could buy their own ST whilst getting a new one too. It was for the East End though, so perhaps it's just for that. It's unreserved seating after all.

I'm not an expert on club policy, but I think that it is immediate family only, not friends or a bloke off the forum.

Archived