IGNORED

Best Results For Us Today

Three points for us

defeats for stoke and west brom

and a draw between hull v watford

that really would be spot one

I cant wait for 3 o'clock - well ok 12.30 when I get to BS3 bar. This is what its about, so close to the biggest league in the world

I'm just pacing up and down my flat - can't relax or settle and don't know what to do - this is what its about, we've HAD our bad run, others havent taken advantage...

3 points today - come on BELIEVE. Lets get a early goal today and settle in quickly

In johnson we trust :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I think the best result for us would be as above but with the Hull & Watford game being called off due to weather its going to be bad today apparenlty so lets hope.

The game today goes without saying massive for us( said it anyway.) but we will be top of the league tonite.

You canot see anything other than a win for West brom today Colchester are having a torrid time stranger things have happened and lets hope it one of those days today for them.

I think the best result for us would be as above but with the Hull & Watford game being called off due to weather its going to be bad today apparenlty so lets hope.

The game today goes without saying massive for us( said it anyway.) but we will be top of the league tonite.

You canot see anything other than a win for West brom today Colchester are having a torrid time stranger things have happened and lets hope it one of those days today for them.

I've given up trying to second-guess results in this league.

Whilst I wasn't shocked at our defeat to the sheep fiddlers, I didn't expect us to lose to Plymouth.

I didn't expect Stoke to fail to beat Blackpool and did anyone think Leicester would go to the Hawthorns and win 4-1??

Very simply put, it's about what we do........well, almost.

The two teams with games in hand Watford & West Brow WILL overhaul us IF they win those extra games.

Winning the next TWO is a must if we're looking to get auto.

IF we don't take at least four points from those games, I don't think we'll make the play offs.

Very simply put, it's about what we do........well, almost.

The two teams with games in hand Watford & West Brow WILL overhaul us IF they win those extra games.

Winning the next TWO is a must if we're looking to get auto.

IF we don't take at least four points from those games, I don't think we'll make the play offs.

Slightly wrong in my opinion. It is about what we do - end of story.

Why? Because Watford and West Brom can BOTH overhaul us UNTIL they play EACH OTHER.

Therefore 6 wins = automatic promotion regardless of any other set of results.

To get automatic promotion I reckon we will need around 14 points from our last six - 4 wins and two draws or obviously five wins and a defeat would be better (as long as that defeat is not against Stoke). To get to the play offs I reckon we will need 8 points from the last six and therefore to achieve that the next two games are not the be all and end all in my view. If we are looking for automatic promotion then they probably are.

Archived