IGNORED

Lets Show Plymouth What Were Made Of

Guest bblpearsonation

Guest bblpearsonation

Hi everyone, just joined the forum , looking forward to many posts and gettin to know u all. any wayz enuf of the intorductions, 2morrow night against Plymouth is going to be of the hook, I'm really lookin forward to gettin getin chants going and really raising the roof of ashton gate. lets hope every body is pumped and raised to make some noise. :cool:

i wud be a real shame is we didnt show city the support they deserve, so i wanna see every one on their feet 2morrow singing their hearts out all in red and white.

can we take the air horns in or even the ones you just blow into?

i noticed apost a few days ago about gettin some chants going for roberts, I'm up for starting them if you want!<p> also can some one inform me about what the yellow submarines are? are they just like an online clan of city fans?

Guest bblpearsonation

tru they can be ennoying but but could help with sum chants, any way if the crowd get into it we wont need no honkers, we should be loud enough. if we can get a goal in the early part of the game that will get us going even more! it will be a real shame if city dont come out with what they deserve , like swindon. doea any one no when playoff tickets go on sale (dot worry I'm not writing city off yet) just wondered

Guest comeonyoureds

I'm affraid you arnt allowed to take in the pressurised air horns!

but have no fear the place will be rocking again as it was for the QPR game last week!

COME ON YOU REDS

Archived