IGNORED

Tim Lovejoy

Eddie Hitler

"Review" of his book in When Saturday Comes. This bloke really doesn't like him.

I've never had Sky but my impression was that people liked Soccer am which would be down to him and Helen Chamberlain. I've obviously seen the Big Red Rich clip though!

So is he as bad as this bloke says or is this a very bitter rant as it reads to me?

No love, no joy

"Review" of his book in When Saturday Comes. This bloke really doesn't like him.

I've never had Sky but my impression was that people liked Soccer am which would be down to him and Helen Chamberlain. I've obviously seen the Big Red Rich clip though!

So is he as bad as this bloke says or is this a very bitter rant as it reads to me?

No love, no joy

lets face it, Tim Lovejoy is a no talent conceited ####

Not a fan, no.

I mean I'm oppossed to Football and popular culure being amalgulated as one as it is and soccer am and that kiddie kind of appitamise the whole silly affair.

Give me Jimmy Greaves (even Frank Skinner - a genuinely funny lad) any day of the week.

I actually prefer that new guy on soccer am. Lovejoy was replaceable, Chamberlain isn't.

I had the displeasure of watching it the other day and she has really started to look rough. She was caked in make-up and it was all the same old jokes rehashed.

Lovejoy is a funny enough presenter. Nothing against him.

Lovejoy was good on Soccer am for a while, he should have stuck with it because everything I have seen him do since he looks completely out of his depth.

Agree he was good on Soccer A.M and developed the show over a few years with Helen Chamberlain becoming must watch t.v before football . Problem is some of the other chaps in the show left as well like Sheephead and Fenners .

Now its not the same with crap jokes and sketches ( far worse than before ) , few characters of worth and a plonker more worried about the way he looks than content of the show .

Quite often on a saturday morning I watch the first hour then am out the door .

Did Lovejoy bite the hand that fed him ??? :crying:

Archived