IGNORED

Norwich Match Day Thread

cheese

All I ask for is a wholeharted performarance. This is a cup game. Socks worked off is a must but can't see it. We need some luck to kick off..

According to the Beeb, we've had 54% possession but only 3 shots on target. Last week it was 54% and 2 shots. It's not so much that our bubble has burst, but over the last 5/6 games we seem to have become becalmed.

Agree, we need something to happen. Hope I'm proved wrong, but can't see that the team we've got out today is one to make it happen sxo it miht need a bit of luck to fall our way. If it continues like this can see early changes - Brooker almost for sure. Hope I'm proved wrong very quickly though!

According to the Beeb, we've had 54% possession but only 3 shots on target. Last week it was 54% and 2 shots. It's not so much that our bubble has burst, but over the last 5/6 games we seem to have become becalmed.

Agree, we need something to happen. Hope I'm proved wrong, but can't see that the team we've got out today is one to make it happen sxo it miht need a bit of luck to fall our way. If it continues like this can see early changes - Brooker almost for sure. Hope I'm proved wrong very quickly though!

That's what it needed - a slightly negative post from me to shake things up!

Would be fantastic if City could get a goal in the first half for a change [b]JOB DONE. Would be fantastic if City could take the lead in a game, for change JOB DONE[/b].

Don't know about 3-0, but after the last 5 games, a 1-0 win would feel like a drubbing and would do very nicely . Why stop at 1???

I'm sure the players feel inspired to do even better now. ;)

They will be sitting down with their Blackberries as we speak, catching up wth forum posts before going out for the second half!

Hopefully getting our noses in front ( for a change) will enable the players to relax ( if that's possible.

and capitalise on the huge amount of possession we seem to have had first half. With Hull and Stoke in front and West brom coming back it looks like a win today is a minimum requirement , so no pressur on Gary and the boys then!

Goal Attempts 8 : 8 Goal Attempts

On Target 6 : 4 On Target

Crosses 9 : 5 Crosses

Corners 2 : 1 Corners

Offside 1 : 2 Offside

Fouls 7 : 2 Fouls

Free kicks 4 : 8 Free kicks

Yellow cards - : 1 Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 56 : 44 Possession %

6 on target isnt bad, sounds like theve all been told to shoot on sight. Dublins had a few headers in our box though so boom boom needs to put him in his pocket for the second half!

COMMON CITY!

1-1

Norwich all over us according to matchlive and the commentator is really laying into City saying we didn't deserve our lead.

To be honest if we don't sort it out our automatic promotion is long gone and we'll be going into the play offs in bad form. Shame because the boys have done fantastic to give us such a great season so far

Archived