IGNORED

Brooker!

gizmo666

Who wants easy? This season is just beyond belief - If, when the final whistle blows at the end of the season - we go up... What a way to do it! A thousand talking points, a thousand moments... My bloody heart has stop started a thousand times... I'm off to the doctors...

Who wants easy? This season is just beyond belief - If, when the final whistle blows at the end of the season - we go up... What a way to do it! A thousand talking points, a thousand moments... My bloody heart has stop started a thousand times... I'm off to the doctors...

BBBRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My sentiments exactly...What a season............

I'm just back from the Doctors!

There was a long line of red and white when I got there. Happiest doctors surgery I've ever seen...

I've seen roberts 5th away at mansfield to give us that 5-4 amazing win

Tinmans goal at Anfield in 94

Roberts goal against Hartlepool to take us to the play off final

Every home derby goal we have scored since 1991

Nugent, hewlett, seal and ago's at trumpton

boom boom late one at donny last year

+ too many to mention (unfortunately i missed rotherham last yr due to a mates wedding :argh: )

BUT that is the craziest i've ever celebrated....... what a goal, could be priceless

come on u reds - in johnson we trust. BELIEVE

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

BBBRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My sentiments exactly...What a season............

just finished dancing my ass off round the front room with my 2 year old little girl both singing we are top of the leauge. neighbour banging on the wall. this is what it is all about. what a season. will never forget. going out for loads of cider to celebrate. keep it going boys. always belive.

Guest david1980

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se::10_1_108:

Just like having a new signing with the return of Brooker. Watch him score a few more at Southampton next week.

Thank god that joke of a player Trundle got left out today. He dosnt deserve to be in the team. what a waste of money.

Thank god that joke of a player Trundle got left out today. He dosnt deserve to be in the team. what a waste of money.

I hope no one bites on that one....

There have been calls on this forum for Brooker to return for a long-time now and not a moment to soon! The beauty is other teams wont know much at all about him so he's almost our secret weapon for these last 5 games. And it's not that big a stretch to claim top scorer still!! A hat-trick at Saints will have him well on the way!

COME ON YOU REDS!

With all due respect, let's not be slagging off other players, today's a day for celebrating. Fair play, Brooks, you got the winner your cameo performance e deserved.

wow, what a worthwhile first posting.

back onto topic though,

after last weekend's disallowed goal, it was setup for him to score today, left it bloody late, but nice too see him get mobbed at the end, good that a few players such as Byfield who weren't involved today came onto the pitch on the end to congratulate him, shows what a FANTASTIC team sprit there is at the club.

Guest david1980
I hope no one bites on that one....

There have been calls on this forum for Brooker to return for a long-time now and not a moment to soon! The beauty is other teams wont know much at all about him so he's almost our secret weapon for these last 5 games. And it's not that big a stretch to claim top scorer still!! A hat-trick at Saints will have him well on the way!

COME ON YOU REDS!

Your spot on mate but trundle is crap you have to admit that.

Guest david1980
wow, what a worthwhile first posting.

back onto topic though,

after last weekend's disallowed goal, it was setup for him to score today, left it bloody late, but nice too see him get mobbed at the end, good that a few players such as Byfield who weren't involved today came onto the pitch on the end to congratulate him, shows what a FANTASTIC team sprit there is at the club.

So its is true then everone on this site really is Trundle ######ers

Trust and believe...

Trundle will either score the winning goal in the play off final or a hatrick against stoke... Then what his value? No negs please... Can think back to a few months ago when Johnson junior came in for stick... Now I'd challenge anyone to say we do not miss him and his quality...

...anyways, back on topic! :noexpression:

"Poetry in motion" was Steve Brooker today, especially after he scored that last gasp winner! :clapping:

That's the biggest I've celebrated since securing promotion to The Championship, following the Rotherham game! :dancing6:

Archived