IGNORED

Stoke Points Award?

Hicksy-BCFC

Some people are missing the point. Stoke fully abided by the rules,and by doing so it could just could have had an effect on the result.

As i just said we could have included Gallagher as a sixth loanee. With the game sat at one one, he could have gone on and scored the winner.

If its only a fine we are looking at then Stoke may as well have took the wrap for that and included him because the subs bench was definately weaker without him

Some people are missing the point. Stoke fully abided by the rules,and by doing so it could just could have had an effect on the result.

As i just said we could have included Gallagher as a sixth loanee. With the game sat at one one, he could have gone on and scored the winner.

If its only a fine we are looking at then Stoke may as well have took the wrap for that and included him because the subs bench was definately weaker without him

Did Stoke commit a foul in the game? If so they broke the rules.

Sheffield Wednesday made a serious breach of the rules but as it didn't affect the result then common sense says a fine will suffice. Had all 6 players been on the pitch then it might be more serious. A lot of things COULD have happened. But they didn't and that is why not a lot will happen IMO.

Get down Gresty Road and remind yourself what watching football is like. :handbags:

No problem mate. You will obviously be coming down to Stoke in a few weeks and hopefully you will see that we are not just a long ball side. The signings we have made have put paid to that, just hope we beat you :fingerscrossed: . We can both justifiably say that it is in our hand i suppose .

As a matter of interest where abouts in Cheshire are you from

I've seen you live a half a dozen times at least this term, about the same at Crewe, don't try and blag a blagger! I've seen some football down the Britt but mainly from the oppo.

I'll be umpiring at Whitmore unfortunately. Oh and Newcastle under Lyme these days but had this username for years.

All my life, umpiring is my way of putting something back into the greatest game there is. Yes greater than footie. Umpire in the North Staffs South Cheshire League, enjoy iy and it would be wrong to take a game or two out and let down 22 players.

I've seen Crewe play some very good football, just shite in the last third unless Maynard is up top.

Archived