IGNORED

Post If We Top Of The League

PAPA650

Could the league be any closer. Come on just a few more wins!

Even from a neutral point of view - its a really interesting top of the league to follow.

Much more exciting than the Premier League top.

It's just 100 times better to actually be involved in it.

Look at it this way you could be following a team in the lower reaches of League 1 and celebrating a draw with Yeovil Town..... :fastasleep:

Even from a neutral point of view - its a really interesting top of the league to follow.

Look at it this way you could be following a team in the lower reaches of League 1 and celebrating a draw with Yeovil Town..... :fastasleep:

here's to s st mary win

come on lads

Guest Eamer

I heard Wayne Andrews had a good game. :winner_third_h4h:

In the past, I'm sure that whenever we've been top before a game starts, that we've never managed to win!

I have a feeling that this is "very" true! :noexpression:

...So it'd be nice if we could do a double over Southampton as well, and guarantee our place at the top, for another game!

I seem to remember that "the darkside" managed to make them look like a shower of sh!te, a few weeks back, so following 6 points in our last 6 games, we must have to look at making that 9 points from 7 games!

In the past, I'm sure that whenever we've been top before a game starts, that we've never managed to win!

I have a feeling that this is "very" true! :noexpression:

...So it'd be nice if we could do a double over Southampton as well, and guarantee our place at the top, for another game!

I seem to remember that "the darkside" managed to make them look like a shower of sh!te, a few weeks back, so following 6 points in our last 6 games, we must have to look at making that 9 points from 7 games!

Two good mates of mine are season ticket holders down there.

I had a text this afternoon that said "we are utter schite"

Last weekend I was out with one of them and he said this is the worst Saints team he's ever seen.

BELIEVE - Just Keep The Faith! I was there in the middle of the East End all those years ago on that stinking hot night when Clive Whiteheads goal beat Portsmouth promoted us, but, I didnt shed a tear then as I did when the final whistle went today..

We are "THAT" close

GJ and the boys need us - LETS DO IT.........

Archived