IGNORED

Southampton Away

0738parkway

from the vibs i got today from alot of people i get the feeling there will be more than just a few in the home ends next week , i know for a fact that city have at least 100 in hospitality + the 3200 tickets for the away end , reckon we will have at least 500 in the home ends next week, by the way as we all know next week is massive , COME ON YOU REDS :chant6ez:

Southampton have only been selling Tickets for the last week or so to people on the club's database and with a history of ticket purchases, it's very unlikely that many will get into the home stand.

Some no doubt will be in the corporate area's but that seems to be pretty standard at this level.

from the vibs i got today from alot of people i get the feeling there will be more than just a few in the home ends next week , i know for a fact that city have at least 100 in hospitality + the 3200 tickets for the away end , reckon we will have at least 500 in the home ends next week, by the way as we all know next week is massive , COME ON YOU REDS :chant6ez:

i cant get bloody tickets for the home end

not happy .esp as ive already got my train tickets

For those of you have not got tickets :noexpression:

Next sat is simply massive.

As i understand, we have 3500 in one end of the ground, over 100 in hospitality, and probably many others in other parts of the stadium.

We could, with serious noise, make it almost like a home game.

And we have to. We really are so close now.

Tremendous time to be a City fan aint it....... :fingerscrossed:

Archived