IGNORED

We Have Just Seen The Turning Point Of Our Season

Loderingo

Every season has one pivotal moment and Brooker's goal was it. 5 games without a win, a tense nervy match, pressure building on everyone. We'll never know for sure what would have happened if we'd not won but IMHO I think our chance would have been gone. Most likely we would have carried on our poor form and probably lost in the play offs to one of the teams on better form. Instead we've won and confidence is returning, the team have broken the bad run, Brooker is back and firing, the fans are singing again. We can now look forward with confidence to Southampton. Brooks is back, LJ is coming back to fitness, the belief has returned. We've now got a week for GJ and KM to improve the technical side of our game and to bring back cohesion in our play.

Every season has one pivotal moment and Brooker's goal was it. 5 games without a win, a tense nervy match, pressure building on everyone. We'll never know for sure what would have happened if we'd not won but IMHO I think our chance would have been gone. Most likely we would have carried on our poor form and probably lost in the play offs to one of the teams on better form. Instead we've won and confidence is returning, the team have broken the bad run, Brooker is back and firing, the fans are singing again. We can now look forward with confidence to Southampton. Brooks is back, LJ is coming back to fitness, the belief has returned. We've now got a week for GJ and KM to improve the technical side of our game and to bring back cohesion in our play.

Yeah i agree. If we hadn't picked up the three points i don't think we would have any chance of promotion.We need to go up automaticaly because we would lsoeto the teams that are in form below us. and also i wouldnt be able to go to the final at wembley because i have a school trip! I was very glad to see brooker back and i hope he gets in the first team more. Him and adebola are our best options up front.

Turning point for my season too - after making the trip from London for this one it's been decided that me & my girl are getting 2 season tickets for next season whatever the cost and hassle with travel. Brooker's winner was one of the best moments I've had at AG in years and years - I went absolutely mental. Just got home and now itching to get back down to AG for the Wolves game.

It's going to cost me a fortune in time and money but what the hell - you only live once and watching BCFC is magic.

Archived