IGNORED

Gashead In The Away End!

LouieDane

At 2.45 today I was astonished to recieve a text message from my gashead mate. Turns out he doesn't want us to go up so much that he paid his money today to come and support Norwich not Rovers. He sat in the away end at Ashton Gate as opposed to at Huish park.

I'm not going to mention how incredibly jeolous, bitter and pathetic this makes him look, but i do find it rather amusing.

Then after the game i recieved a text, not only claiming that we were rubbish, didnt deserve to win, are going straight back down and Ashton Gate is like a library (standard responses to having endured our success) but also, increbibly, he claimed that Rovers are a better passing team than us.

It's desperate times down at the mem.

At 2.45 today I was astonished to recieve a text message from my gashead mate. Turns out he doesn't want us to go up so much that he paid his money today to come and support Norwich not Rovers. He sat in the away end at Ashton Gate as opposed to at Huish park.

I'm not going to mention how incredibly jeolous, bitter and pathetic this makes him look, but i do find it rather amusing.

Then after the game i recieved a text, not only claiming that we were rubbish, didnt deserve to win, are going straight back down and Ashton Gate is like a library (standard responses to having endured our success) but also, increbibly, he claimed that Rovers are a better passing team than us.

It's time to strike the fool off the Christmas card list isn't it mate?

This is how it starts sitting in the away end, next season he'll be sat in the Williams watching 'Man Utd' & 'Chelsea' before you know it he'll have deserted Cheltenham Rovers and have a season ticket in the Dolman. They can run but they can't hide the future's Red, the future's City. :city:

Aw bless, just text him and ask him to get you a ticket to watch the gas playing Peterborough next season. Unfortunately, he won't know what to do as they as yet have no ground to play at. Is it Cheltenham, Yeovil, Swindon, the Horfield marshes?

Did he dress as a pirate? Bless.

:rofl2br: An all time low for the sags. F.U.C.K.I.N. hate them.

Aw bless, just text him and ask him to get you a ticket to watch the gas playing Peterborough next season. Unfortunately, he won't know what to do as they as yet have no ground to play at. Is it Cheltenham, Yeovil, Swindon, the Horfield marshes?

Did he dress as a pirate? Bless.

or maybe accrington..... :fingerscrossed:

Guest DrFaustus
Were there not a fair few red shirts in the away end at the Memorial Stadium to celebrate on the night they were finally consigned to the basement a few years ago? Although at least City weren't playing at the same time.

There were at least 100. Why anyone blue would want to watch City other than the rare occasion we play you, is beyond me. The same applies to reds watching Rovers. Even next season when you're in the Premier League, I peersonally won't even come and watch Manchester City (my second team) at the Gate. It's just wrong.

There were at least 100. Why anyone blue would want to watch City other than the rare occasion we play you, is beyond me. The same applies to reds watching Rovers. Even next season when you're in the Premier League, I peersonally won't even come and watch Manchester City (my second team) at the Gate. It's just wrong.

100? come on Dr, i was there, and definetly wasnt a 100. 2nd may 2001 vs wycombe wanderers. The EP printrd a photo of us within the match report. Not sure what was worse, seeing my ugly face singing with the WW fans, or seeing a grown man cry. what is Gary thompson doing now by the way?

Guest DrFaustus
100? come on Dr, i was there, and definetly wasnt a 100. 2nd may 2001 vs wycombe wanderers. The EP printrd a photo of us within the match report. Not sure what was worse, seeing my ugly face singing with the WW fans, or seeing a grown man cry. what is Gary thompson doing now by the way?

They didn't all have 'City fan' tattooed on their heads! There were loads there, I know because I saw the buggers later :drunk2:

agree don't come we don't want you and don't need you you smell of pee old man :whistle2:

What kind of saddo, when his/her own team are only playing 40 odd miles down the road, goes to the ground of their local rivals and pays money to sit in the away end? Not only that but this team he claims to "support" play "better passing football" than top Championship sides - albeit they find themselves just above the League 1 relegation zone and their own Director of Football was only saying in the paper the day before that the long ball football would stop when (or should that be if?) the new ground is built and they have a proper pitch - priceless!!

I know of at least 3 Chelsea fans at my work who have said they will be buying season tickets for next season if we make it to the Prem.

On top of that my mate who lives near Yate plays skittles on a monday night. In his team is a die hard Rovers fan. At the start of the football season they had a bet if City get promoted to the Prem this season then the Rovers fan has to wear a Bristol City shirt every skittles match they play next season. If City WIN!!!! the Championship he has to wear city shorts & socks aswell to every skittle game next season. :winner_third_h4h::winner_third_h4h: The Rovers fan is starting to worrie big time.

ere were at least 100. Why anyone blue would want to watch City other than the rare occasion we play you, is beyond me. The same applies to reds watching Rovers. Even next season when you're in the Premier League, I peersonally won't even come and watch Manchester City (my second team) at the Gate. It's just wrong.

They all have a second team don't they... I don't HAVE A SECOND TEAM, just CITY

Manchester City (my second team)

The Gas, Man City and Scotland? Cripes, Doc, I urge you to donate your brain to medical science when you depart this Earth, it'll prove invaluable to research into unshakeable inferiority complexes. :o

Guest DrFaustus
The Gas, Man City and Scotland? Cripes, Doc, I urge you to donate your brain to medical science when you depart this Earth, it'll prove invaluable to research into unshakeable inferiority complexes. :o

:D

Guest Eamer
I know of at least 3 Chelsea fans at my work who have said they will be buying season tickets for next season if we make it to the Prem.

The club should have made sure that people on the database and people who've been to games before get a chance to buy tickets before these random people.

Top stuff, sad Bast****. only 10 norwich fans and delia, the rest were bitter, resentful gasheads!!

i remember when city fans went in the away end at the mem to watch us get relagated..was in the evening post with photos..we,ll always have people like that about I'm afraid..i just worry for you lot who cant afford season tickets ..as said theyre going to be bought by non city n stuff..how frustrating will that be!!

Guest red ken 2
i remember when city fans went in the away end at the mem to watch us get relagated..was in the evening post with photos..we,ll always have people like that about I'm afraid..i just worry for you lot who cant afford season tickets ..as said theyre going to be bought by non city n stuff..how frustrating will that be!!

Wont be a worry at all, because there wont be many season tickets left when general sale time comes around.

No worries mate, next seasons season ticket is the same price - and at the same ground - what value.

It must be awkward for you sags not even knowing where you'll be playing at this late stage, I don't supose that there will be a mad panic for your season tickets though.

No worries mate, next seasons season ticket is the same price - and at the same ground - what value.

It must be awkward for you sags not even knowing where you'll be playing at this late stage, I don't supose that there will be a mad panic for your season tickets though.

ha..there never is..and yep where we,ll be playing..to the blue few as you call us we,ll still be wherever.

Archived