IGNORED

Hands Up

madmax

I was just walking down the steps of the Williams when Brooker scored. I had my 4 year old boy with me and thought the three minutes must almost be up so I made a dash for it to beat the crowds with him, only to get to the bottom of the steps when the roar went up and Brooker scored.

Gutted I missed it but delighted we won in the end!

MM :city:

I was there but still didn't see the ball hit the net, thought it was going wide as Brooker's head got to the ball. Even after the roar I still didn't think it had gone in but the celebrations and mayhem after that soon put paid to my doubting.

Just goes to show

Always Believe :winner_third_h4h:

Anyone who leaves early "just beacuse" rather than having a really important reason must want their heads checked! I've lost count of the number of times this has happened this season and yet people still pour out in their droves, unbelievable!

I recorded it on my phone!

I just ahd that feeling that we were going to score so started recording the cross

I had to stop and stare at the ref and lino before celebrating, especially after cardiff last week and the goal that never was in the first half!!

I was just walking down the steps of the Williams when Brooker scored. I had my 4 year old boy with me and thought the three minutes must almost be up so I made a dash for it to beat the crowds with him, only to get to the bottom of the steps when the roar went up and Brooker scored.

Gutted I missed it but delighted we won in the end!

MM :city:

I was in the Dolman yesterday and stayed right to the very end - as I always do - to applaud our heroes in the red and the white. :winner_third_h4h:

Stevie Brooker's goal - the most last gasp and maybe yet the most important goal I've yet seen scored at Ashton Gate. :clapping:

All this early leaving business...

I'm sure most the people who moan about this can't be sat in the dolman right?

My season ticket is back of dolman, have you seen how long it takes to get out that stupid old stand at the end of the game, 5000 people, 1 exit? That is where most the early leavers are.

I rarely leave early but simply don't care what other people do. Thats their choice what the hell is the problem with it?

All this early leaving business...

I'm sure most the people who moan about this can't be sat in the dolman right?

My season ticket is back of dolman, have you seen how long it takes to get out that stupid old stand at the end of the game, 5000 people, 1 exit? That is where most the early leavers are.

I rarely leave early but simply don't care what other people do. Thats their choice what the hell is the problem with it?

The problem is it gives a negative affect on the team!! 1-1 with 5 minutes left and everyone pours out, sends out the message were giving up on them. Thank **** they didnt give up yesterday

I never leave a game early, because you just never know. Even if we are down and out I'll wait to the very death just in case we score. Was shaking my head yesterday when people started filing out with injury time to play...and look what happend!! Mind you...the 7 hour round trip guarentees I'll savour the atmos at AG until the very last second. Each to his own though, if people were happy to cough up their money and leave just before Brooker put us back on top of the Championship with 5 to go I guess it's up to them!

Anyone who leaves early "just beacuse" rather than having a really important reason must want their heads checked! I've lost count of the number of times this has happened this season and yet people still pour out in their droves, unbelievable!

Hhhmmmm, didn't I say the only reason I left was because I had my four year old with me and I wanted to avoid the rush at the final whistle?

Very rare I leave early but I watched the entire 3 minutes added and I wasn't even out the ground when the goal went in.

The thread is nothing to do with early leavers, simply who missed it because it was so late...simply post really yet people still moan.

MM

Guest MaloneFM
I recorded it on my phone!

If you do nothing else with the rest of your life, for the sake of the lord Marcus, download it onto here.

Archived