IGNORED

Lita Bid Rejected

Pack’s Chin

He actually said that lita rejected the offer which was to sign on loan until the end of the season and the offer of a permanent contract if we got promotion.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm sure he would rather play for a "big" club like Charlton. For "big" read "pay twice as much money". He has of course set the world alight at Charlton, which is why Pardew has admitted he made a mistake with so many loan signings.

Lita wanted to stay in London, GJ confirmed that in an interview a couple of weeks ago.

Don't think he'd be the answer anyway with his shocking bad boy attitude.

understandable.........probably not keen on coming back to Bristol anymore, due to his off the field behaviour in the past, he past behavouir has caught up with him since he's left.

understandable.........probably not keen on coming back to Bristol anymore, due to his off the field behaviour in the past, he past behavouir has caught up with him since he's left.

There's a great deal more waiting to catch up with him, of that I'm certain. Pity eh?

He said it "live" on radio Bristol yesterday at about 1.30 pm.

He also said that IF we went up we would spend big money!

At the City Foundation Do on Tuesday - SL was asked about finances and what happens if we get promoted etc...

Firstly he pointed out that we haven't won a championship since 1954 and this was going to be our year.

The salaries of the football side is/was for this season around £6m - if we get promoted then we could expect to have the cost of players to rise to £24m - he said that in the Championship we were quite high when it came to wages but their are clubs who have player salaries of £11m - £12m per year.

Just snippets of information provided - no details were given as to whether the £6m or £24m was including transfer as well.

SL is a hugely motivated and determined man and to be fair I like his candid approach to the fans on giving sufficient information to satisfy the majority of the fans without giving sensitive information to our competitors.

Guest Eamer

Not liking who people have suggested we buy if we go up.

Earnshaw? Isn't he the same player that all relegation bound Premier League teams buy?

Davies? Bit old now, not exactly a regular scorer...

How about people like Fraizer Campbell, Jimmy Bullard, Giles Barnes, Kyle Lafferty, Steven Naismith...

What i find funny, he left us to go to a "bigger" club. Along with goldborune, anyinsah, matt hill, danny coles etc

IF we go up we would have overtaken him, he will be playing for some rubbish side in the championship when were having fun in the Premier League.

How times change!!

whether we go up or not.

I wouldn't mind seeing us make a move for Matt Hill, was linked with Premier League clubs at start of season and has been an excellent good player at this level for preston.

already miles ahead of Danny Coles and Anyinsah as they are either at little clubs or playing no first team football at their clubs.

whether we go up or not.

I wouldn't mind seeing us make a move for Matt Hill, was linked with Premier League clubs at start of season and has been an excellent good player at this level for preston.

already miles ahead of Danny Coles and Anyinsah as they are either at little clubs or playing no first team football at their clubs.

Funny you say that about Hill. Was player of the season for Preston last year, BUT hes hardly featured this season AND more of a bench warmer!!

Archived