IGNORED

Voucher S Malarkey Tomorrow Morning!

Tom

Ok basically I wanna get a Preston ticket for me and a pal, my friend with a season ticket has given me his ticket book.

I'm planning to use his voucher to get two tickets. Will I be able to use the voucher without proving my identity as the owner of the season ticket? due to my friend being at work. Any help is a great...well...help

Guest Eamer

I'm wondering the exact same thing. I've got two S vouchers from two different people. Really hoping it'll be fine. If it's not it'll be a bit bloody harsh.

"Applications can only be made in person at the Ashton Gate ticket office and are limited to four tickets per applicant (regardless of number of memberships/stubs/vouchers held). The appropriate members card should be produced when purchasing your ticket."

It says nothing about 1 voucher per ticket.

Guest Eamer
"Applications can only be made in person at the Ashton Gate ticket office and are limited to four tickets per applicant (regardless of number of memberships/stubs/vouchers held). The appropriate members card should be produced when purchasing your ticket."

It says nothing about 1 voucher per ticket.

ORIGINALLY.

As in before the update today. I know now that it's only one S voucher needed for up to four tickets but originally as in a couple of days ago it was worded to say that you need one S voucher to get one ticket. I only need two tickets. I was just asking the same question as you wondering if the season ticket holder had to be there with identification or anything.

Ahh sorry mistook your wording wasn't having a go me old china.

Hope someone answers tonight. As I'm walking down (and missing the morning of college) to get these tickets, well worth it if I get em, but if I don't well will be a morning wasted to say the least :)

Archived