IGNORED

X2 Train Tickets For Southampton

Portishead Red

Not being funny, but if you can still buy them from the train station at this price why would they risk it buying them off of someone they don't know.

They might have gone up in price mind.

No, your right, you can still get them from the station and i think £25 is the max price anyway. Thats what i paid and was told thats the maximum.

So lower the price you "tight arsed git"

ziul

Thats not the point being made. The point is, why would anyone buy a set of tickets from a stranger (who cant understand this simple concept) when they could get them from the station for the same price!?!

ziul

Fair point. You should be prepared to offer them at least a £5 discount if you want to get any money back at all Mark...

Fair point. You should be prepared to offer them at least a £5 discount if you want to get any money back at all Mark...

Agree with the point. If you knock them down to £20 each someone is likely to 'bite' to save themselves a tenner.

Surely better for you to only lose a tenner than hold out for full price, don't sell them at all, and lose £50??

Agree with the point. If you knock them down to £20 each someone is likely to 'bite' to save themselves a tenner.

Surely better for you to only lose a tenner than hold out for full price, don't sell them at all, and lose £50??

He's a renowned tight arsed git down this way, believe you me! :fish:

Archived