IGNORED

Is Anything Being Organised For Stoke?

kmpowell

Before I start, I must state that I am by NO means counting any of my chickens or wishing to tempt fate!

But..... if we continue picking up the 3 points and other results go our way, Stoke is looking increasingly likely to be the night that we could secure automatic promotion. With only 2,800 of us going, is anybody organising anything special for the ground? What do you think the chances of us getting Big George in are?

Anybody got any ideas, just in case it does turn out to be the night it happens?

:)

p.s. in the mean time, let's take it one game at a time!

Before I start, I must state that I am by NO means counting any of my chickens or wishing to tempt fate!

But..... if we continue picking up the 3 points and other results go our way, Stoke is looking increasingly likely to be the night that we could secure automatic promotion. With only 2,800 of us going, is anybody organising anything special for the ground? What do you think the chances of us getting Big George in are?

Anybody got any ideas, just in case it does turn out to be the night it happens?

:)

p.s. in the mean time, let's take it one game at a time!

I disagree, with our poor goal difference, we would have to be 7 points clear at the end of the match! more likely to be sheff utd, where we'd have to be 4 clear at the end of the game.

suggest you contact stoke...if it's massive they might still allow it depending on how they're preparing the end...and if it's got official approaval from your home club

They're certainly not anti flags, as they helped with fans to produce a home one. Plenty of clubs have brought over size ones in the past and layed them out in the lower seats , though not end size if you're talking really big time.

As for going on the pitch ,we all know the answer to that one...seroiusly if it happened Stoke would come on from all three sides

With 9 points on offer for the 3 games, and teams slipping up behind us it's possible, unlikely, but still possible. With the way this season has turned out, anything is feasible!

Of course its possible, but i cant see it, i think we'll drop some ponts in the next 3 games. But I do believe :Believe:

For some time now Ive thought that 3/4 teams could still be in contention for automatic promotion with a couple of games to go.

Looking at the table, even if West Brom win only one of their games in hand they are one point behind, Watford win theirs they are just 2 points behind, and if Wolves win their game in hand and beat us they will only be 3 points behind. In view of that, and all the twists and turns this season has thrown up, it's quite possibe that we could see the entire top 6 still having a chance of automatic promotion on the last day of the season.

I think there will be a fair few with cramp in the bum muscles watching/listening to the Preston game if that were to be the case.

For some time now Ive thought that 3/4 teams could still be in contention for automatic promotion with a couple of games to go.

Looking at the table, even if West Brom win only one of their games in hand they are one point behind, Watford win theirs they are just 2 points behind, and if Wolves win their game in hand and beat us they will only be 3 points behind. In view of that, and all the twists and turns this season has thrown up, it's quite possibe that we could see the entire top 6 still having a chance of automatic promotion on the last day of the season.

I think there will be a fair few with cramp in the bum muscles watching/listening to the Preston game if that were to be the case.

Could indeed be a 7 horse race, because as things stand if Ipswich win their game in hand I think they will be 6 pts off 2nd...and they're 7th!

Archived