IGNORED

Lost Season Ticket

Cardy

This could only happen to me but for some reason I have just noticed that the next ticket in my ST book is no.23 !

I don't know whats happened but I can only guess that I must have torn out 2 tickets on saturday. No number 22 so no Wolves match - arghhhhhhhhh.

Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what I can do ? I am really worried that the club are going to think that I am taking the pee-wee and will refuse to sort me out. I am just a genuine guy who has made a mistake.

I had exactly the same with the Plymouth game. I went to the ticket office where they checked the ticket hadn't been used then supplied me with a match day ticket.

No problem atall!

How do they know it hasnt been used until after the match...

:noexpression:

You've been working in the postal service industry too long now Cardy.... it's not just letters you lose now!! :innocent06:

I should have known you would have something to say about my misfortune...

Hopefully I won't lose the Southampton tickets eh ? Get ready for a nice early start on Saturday.

I should have known you would have something to say about my misfortune...

Hopefully I won't lose the Southampton tickets eh ? Get ready for a nice early start on Saturday.

Sh*t can you be trusted with those - do not lose the golden tickets! :surrender: What time you picking us up? :dunno: Saturday can't come quick enough :goingup:

The same thing happened to my daughter's ticket last season. We didn't notice it had been ripped out by accident until a few days later. I phoned up the ticket office and they explained that after every match the tickets are checked and counted, and anything that shouldn't be there were put aside until people claimed them.They told me to go and collect it before the next match. I didn't get round to it in the end and she borrowed her cousin's ticket who couldn't make the game instead.

Since then we have checked each of our books or ripped the tickets out ourselves. Easily done but a right pain to prove if you are at the turnstile before you notice.

Archived