IGNORED

Tony Mowbray

MarcusX

Thing is, with their team, people like Phillips, Greening, Kiely, Gera, Miller (Maybe not so much as he's trying to prove himself), Moore, Morrison

Theyve all been in the Prem, theyve never been in an FA Cup Final. To people like Phillips its the last chance to win the FA Cup, where as he probably wudnt cut it in the prem next season.

On a personal achievement level, winning the FA Cup is much more than playing in the Prem again, as people like Greening and Morrison, and Luke Moore will definately go back to the Prem one day.

Thing is, with their team, people like Phillips, Greening, Kiely, Gera, Miller (Maybe not so much as he's trying to prove himself), Moore, Morrison

Theyve all been in the Prem, theyve never been in an FA Cup Final. To people like Phillips its the last chance to win the FA Cup, where as he probably wudnt cut it in the prem next season.

On a personal achievement level, winning the FA Cup is much more than playing in the Prem again, as people like Greening and Morrison, and Luke Moore will definately go back to the Prem one day.

Some good points there MarcusX, so it would be down to Mowbray to instil the bread and butter into his players and avoid the distraction of the FA Cup.

Spoke with a Cardiff City friend who is a season ticket holder and he said tonights game would be a dull one. He expects neither team to be flying in with tackles as no player wants to get injured and miss the 'game of their lives'.

0-0 1-1 2-2 or anything like that will do me.

MM

Thats what I mean, like DB2 said about the England performance last week, nobody wanted to risk anything.

I reckon thats good news because Dave Jones has clearly said league is just as important, whereas like above Mowbray hasnt said that if anything hes hinting that FA Cup is more important in his mind.

Really cant see WBA going all out in this game

p.s. Listening on the radio, this game is shocking

Archived