IGNORED

Who Remembers The Last Time...........

pdgifford64

.......we had to play PNE in the last game of the season ?

I`d take the scoreline if the end result is the same. It would be spooky if Watford were to get back in the picture, wouldn`t it ?

Loving and hating every minute of it.

PDG

I think we lost 2-0 at home when they got promoted to this division.

Was when they won promotion, but Cardiff did the Gas to end a tumultuous capitilation of the Sags season. They had it all rolled up and then the next thing you know, battling it out to stay in the football league!!

I also remember walking home along near temple meads and seeing a throng of about 250 'lads' having an 'argument' with the police as to why they should go over the road and 'dance' with the returning SAGS. Not right, but funny looking back.

A scorcher of a day aswell if I remember right.

But it wasn't all doom and gloom cos I believe it was the same day that the Gas slipped out of the play-off positions after being near the top all season

If I remember rightly at the end of the game we all piled on the pitch (as usual) and a large number began wandering towards the many PNE Fans in the EE who were climbing on the fence to get on pitch as well

Just when it looked like it was going to be very ugly everything turned sureally friendly with suporters shaking hands over & through the fence and exchanging pleasantries - nice :innocent06:

Archived