IGNORED

Wolves Tickets

GrahamC

looking online.

Dolman - Sold out

Atyeo and Williams - pretty much single seats only

East End - almost sold out, apart from H block, which is the crappy corner block

be surprised if it lasts the weekend without being sold out

looking online.

Dolman - Sold out

East End - almost sold out, apart from H block, which is the crappy corner block

Early arrivals get the pick, late comers get whats left; i.e "the singing pillar" :noexpression:

For these last 2 home games i really do think they should start using all the seats in the EE including that little section by the williams. Have a line of police separating the fans so there is not much of a gap of segregation. therefore we should be pushing a 20k + attendence!

Not sure I agree about the EE being the 'short straw' when it comes to remaining tickets. Standing, bouncing, chanting, reasonable enough view of the game, complete carnage when we score...... just what football supporting should be. Nowhere else in the ground I would want a ST. Sitting there for 90 mins (or 85 in the case of the Dolman) with one rendition of come on u reds + (maybe) shaking my fist in celebration when city score, wouldnt do it for me.

Not sure I agree about the EE being the 'short straw' when it comes to remaining tickets. Standing, bouncing, chanting, reasonable enough view of the game, complete carnage when we score...... just what football supporting should be. Nowhere else in the ground I would want a ST. Sitting there for 90 mins (or 85 in the case of the Dolman) with one rendition of come on u reds + (maybe) shaking my fist in celebration when city score, wouldnt do it for me.

Not sounding funny, but I and the people around me in Dolman (block F) always try and make a noise at home games. Fair play to those that go in the EE and sing/bounce etc all game, but there is no need to try and mug the rest of us off just because we sit in a different stand. I have been to alot of away games this season and the atmosphere has been superb - Charlton sticks out, and that wasnt all eastenders so credit where credit is due, but remember we are all city fans. Ps, I never go until the final whistle, but have no problem with anyone who leaves early. You pays yor money you takes your choice......

CTID

Not sounding funny, but I and the people around me in Dolman (block F) always try and make a noise at home games. Fair play to those that go in the EE and sing/bounce etc all game, but there is no need to try and mug the rest of us off just because we sit in a different stand. I have been to alot of away games this season and the atmosphere has been superb - Charlton sticks out, and that wasnt all eastenders so credit where credit is due, but remember we are all city fans. Ps, I never go until the final whistle, but have no problem with anyone who leaves early. You pays yor money you takes your choice......

CTID

Just got to agree with what you say. I'm in Dolman F too and we certainly aren't quiet or sit and clap politely when we score! The Dolman doesn't wobble by itself does it!!! :dancing6:

Granted we may not be the first to start the songs but add to it we most definitely do. And I think that goes for the rest of the Dolman too.

I guess the only real part of the ground that might be into sitting and polite clapping are the 'Prawnies'?

Got two tickets together in Williams F Block at tea-time today, but only singles in other blocks.

Well you would because Block F is unreserved seating.

Train down for the wolves game and drinking all day, get ground early and get pick of the seats in the east end! brilliant

What you need to remember is that a lot of us in the Dolman have done the east end,parkend,enclosure thing over the last 20-30 years.Been there done that and now its your turn. don't get all smug with yourself and believe your the first.

looking online.

Dolman - Sold out

I was under the impression that the EE is unreserved seating is this not the case now for the wolves game?

Guest Eamer
Looks like its a sell out, i loged into the online ticket area and theres no games for sale online now.

Same. I had a quick look. Might call up in the morning to check.

Lost for words on this one I gotta say :disapointed2se:

no I'm not.....

I think its great that the EE is open, it does create a good atmosphere, unfortunately some people that sit in their think they are the REAL City fans, and only THEY make noise.

don't forget that the Atyeo and Dolman, is reserved seating. So it makes it very hard for people who like to start songs to congregate. Again as said in a previous post, the away atmosphere at most games this year has been excellent and its not all Eastenders.

WBA away atmosphere was poor...why?? reserved seating. Charlton away atmosphere was the best ive known it for a long time...why? people sat where they wanted, allowing the singers to congregate

Get down off your "were the Eastend high horse" chump

Guest Eamer

Anyone got a spare ticket for the Wolves game? Tried calling up the ticket office today but looks as if they're closed. It says 9-11 on Matchdays but I guess that means Home match days then...

Guest Eamer
There's still tickets left but only to personal and telephone callers from 10am Monday.

No more online sales for some reason.

Crap. I'm in University Monday from 09:30 I think...

There's still tickets left but only to personal and telephone callers from 10am Monday.

No more online sales for some reason.

Would it be a bad guess to say because the club want to make a bt of extra profit.

People online, they don't make any money from the phone call, get everyone who would have bought online, and get them on the phonelines, add 15 minutes to the call time of those calling anyway (£1.50), 30 minutes on the phone for those who would have booked online (£3) and it soon all adds up??

I think I might be quite conservative with those times too; I've always been quite lucky with calling the ticket office

Archived