IGNORED

Saturday's Line Up.

Gaffer

Well it is a Thursday, so time to start debating who will be representing the boys on Saturday!

This time though, rather than line up who i would pick personally, i thought it better to predict who Gary Johnson will start with in this must win game.

I don't think Lee Johnson will make it, you often find that with players that have been rushed back from injury too soon. Elliott, suitably rested, will come back in and i believe partner the impressive Skuse, especially after last weeks solid performance from him.

The back 5 to remain the same, which will leave us the tough call of who to pair up front. Whilst I, and i'm sure many of us, would like to see Adebola and Brooker starting, I think Gary Johnson will stick with Carle behind Big Ade, to give us that variation and creativity. With that in mind, two wide players are a must, so Murray or Sproule will balance up the certainty of McIndoe on the left.

I think GJ will go for.....

---------------Basso---------------

Orr---Carey---McCombe---MacAllister

Sproule---Elliott---Skuse---McIndoe

----------Carle-----------------------

-----------------Adebola--------------

Bench

Weale

Fontaine

Murray

Noble

Brooker

Meaning the likes of Vasko, Trundle and Byfield are left out, with Johnson not risked.

Here's to three points - and one step closer to the premier league!

Basso

Orr, Carey, McCombe, McAllister

Sproule, LJ/Carle, Skuse, McIndoe

Brooker, Adebola

subs

Weale

Fontaine

Murray

Byfield

Carle/Trundle

obviously LJ/Carle is depending on fitness.

Elliott injury is with his back, we need him fully-firing not at 75%, so would save him for Wolves game

Basso

Orr, Carey, McCombe, McAllister

Sproule, LJ/Carle, Skuse, McIndoe

Brooker, Adebola

subs

Weale

Fontaine

Murray

Byfield

Carle/Trundle

obviously LJ/Carle is depending on fitness.

Elliott injury is with his back, we need him fully-firing not at 75%, so would save him for Wolves game

I agree with that line up but probably with Elliot on the bench instead of Murray. Tell Sproule and McIndoe to stay wide, stay away from the middle, get down the line and get the crosses in for the 2 big men.

Murray - 3 starts (10 sub), 3 goals and 1 assist.

ALWAYS an end product from Murray.

He hasn't had a game for months and then gets drafted in last week - it's understandable he's a bit rusty. He should have been used much more.

problem with murray is, that from the start he hasn't produced this season, and much as i love him, has looked out of his depth, whenever he's started this season

still a good sub player though as the stats have shown

Murray - 3 starts (10 sub), 3 goals and 1 assist.

ALWAYS an end product from Murray.

He hasn't had a game for months and then gets drafted in last week - it's understandable he's a bit rusty. He should have been used much more.

As the famous cliche goes, you can use facts to prove anything!

I don't think he looked even half the player that he did at the start of the season, that's not to blame him, he hasn't played much. That said, i am dubious to whether he can produce the goods at this high tempo time.

Archived