IGNORED

Nineteen Wins, But How Close Has It Been?

Blagdon red

Good read think this seasons matches have been hard to predict! Lots of games we thought we nearly lost but won/drawn(like you said). Lots of moments when we have scored late goals to excite the fans and even moments where we have been outplayed for matches. Still we have bounced back and learnt from them and kept fighting. Thats the sign of a great team spirit in the camp and why we are top of the league. Always believe as Basso says! :)

Luck evens itself out over a season...

Penalty away at Hull?

Penalty(s) home to Plymouth?

Penalty away at West Brom?

Handball home to Palace?

Plenty of things have gone against us!

Completely agree. Hit the woodwork five times in our last six games. Goes both ways.

Luck evens itself out over a season...

Penalty away at Hull?

Penalty(s) home to Plymouth?

Penalty away at West Brom?

Handball home to Palace?

Plenty of things have gone against us!

Quite agree, hit the woodwork twice vs Leicester?

Once vs Charlton?

Once at home to Colchester?

Penalty given to Watford vs us looked pretty soft on the replay?

Basso crocked before Plymouth 2nd goal?

It must be said though, our penalty vs Palace looked soft, or so I was told by neutrals who saw it on sky.

And apparently it went into the 5th minute of stoppage time, when 4 mins were allocated so our goal would havebeen tenuous.

Oh and thayt Sheff Wed away game where they should have had about 3 penalties? And created enough chances to win 2 games.

Quite agree, hit the woodwork twice vs Leicester?

Once vs Charlton?

Once at home to Colchester?

Penalty given to Watford vs us looked pretty soft on the replay?

Basso crocked before Plymouth 2nd goal?

It must be said though, our penalty vs Palace looked soft, or so I was told by neutrals who saw it on sky.

And apparently it went into the 5th minute of stoppage time, when 4 mins were allocated so our goal would havebeen tenuous.

Oh and thayt Sheff Wed away game where they should have had about 3 penalties? And created enough chances to win 2 games.

Not really, that topics been done to death, they took way to long bringing on subs in stoppage time

After 19 wins so far this season, Bristol Boy looks back at the margins between success and failure:

Nineteen wins, but how close has it been? Seize the day!

I really enjoy reading Bristol boys articles i have to say re the end of the piece i don't think the boys will leave the pitch having said we did'nt give it our all. GJ has put togther a squad that want to play for and him they are 100% commited. Look at the goals we have scored in the last 10mins of our games.

I think it's up to us the fans to do just as much ,we need to make some noise get right behind them.The away support this season has been amazin let's make ashton jump.

P.s not having a go just hoping we as fans can give just as much effort as the boys do!!!!

I really enjoy reading Bristol boys articles i have to say re the end of the piece i don't think the boys will leave the pitch having said we did'nt give it our all. GJ has put togther a squad that want to play for and him they are 100% commited. Look at the goals we have scored in the last 10mins of our games.

I think it's up to us the fans to do just as much ,we need to make some noise get right behind them.The away support this season has been amazin let's make ashton jump.

P.s not having a go just hoping we as fans can give just as much effort as the boys do!!!!

Thanks for that.

Couldn't agree more and it's fair to say everyone has played their part-Now the final push is on and it's shoulders to the wheel time for us all.

Like I said, time to seize the day........five of them!

Thanks for that.

Couldn't agree more and it's fair to say everyone has played their part-Now the final push is on and it's shoulders to the wheel time for us all.

Like I said, time to seize the day........five of them!

Seems somone has been reading your articles Bristol Boy!

Mowbray Seizes the Moment after hearing wise words from a certain boy in Bristol

Why do people keep saying things like this?

The referee's timekeeping is the ONLY one that counts.

The 'added-on time' (another phrase I hate) board is for the courtesy of the spectators and media - it is NOT the unqualified amount of time left to play. ONLY THE REFEREE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT - for heaven's sake!

Furthermore, it is NOT 'added time' (though 'stoppage time' is more reasonable), it is ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING in the half. When the referee blows, it means HIS watch says that 45 minutes have been played - PERIOD. There are NO GOALS SCORED IN "ADDED TIME" - WHY CAN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND THIS?

:ranting::redcard::nono::punish:

Rant over!

:pacifier::blush: :coat:

Archived