IGNORED

3 Players Doubtfull

garlicbread

OS states that 3 players are touch and go with knocks. Obviously wouldnt like to lose anybody, but who would be the worst possible 3 to lose.

I would say..

1) Basso (obviously)

2) Lee Johnson

3) McCoombe

Thoughts?

I heard something about Adebola getting a knock at the Norwich game so he may be one of the players.

Please Basso( God.) don't let be any of the above or Carey, McCoombe no no i cant say they other player for fear of jinxing him .

Lets hope they're all fit for Saturday.

This is all i could find on the main site

Current Injuries

Long-term: Jordan Walker (knee); Short-term: Marvin Elliott (back).

cheers, hope Mel Liott is fit for Stoke :fingerscrossed:

btw is it just me who has problems with the OS? I can never seem to get on and it crashes my browser i think becuase it has 14325345 ads running on it...tsk tsk for shame...actually i'll shut up becuase Eamer will be pestering teh mods to move this to admin forum......SORRY EAMER!!

Isn't it Elliot (back), Johnson (ankle) and Adebola?

Yeah, that's who I thought, but according to the back of today's Evil Post (I didn't buy it, just read the back in the newsagents!), they're all expected to be fit for selection on Saturday.

Haven't heard anything about Basso being injured, so not sure where that's come from. Perhaps the whole thing is just a case of keeping the opposition guessing about who'll be playing at the weekend.

Personally I thought Skuse did well and wouldn't mind seeing him start agin if Elliott doesn't make it. And if Adebola's out, at least Brooker should be fit enough to start up front now.

I saw 2 first teamers in the gym this morning when the rest of the team would have been at training so could be them?!

one of them is a player that has his own stalker!

the other is an under-appreciated midfield player.

Don't want to name names as the opposition could be watching! I'm sure the regulars on here would guess the players from those descriptions.

Also big Enoch was down there and Frankie Artus with a pronounced limp!

But according to the EP we have a fully fit squad to choose from!

I saw 2 first teamers in the gym this morning when the rest of the team would have been at training so could be them?!

one of them is a player that has his own stalker!

the other is an under-appreciated midfield player.

Don't want to name names as the opposition could be watching! I'm sure the regulars on here would guess the players from those descriptions.

Stalker??? John ?? Wasn't he a copper who went on to advertise car alarms or something?

Under-appreciated midfield player?? Unloved?? Backstreet Boys??

Nah, you got me there!

i was hoping to see artus get some game time this season.... but with it looking like going to the last game i can't see it happening....

Lets hope elliot and johnson are back soon, with johnson especially you don't realise what you got till it's gone... :unsure:

Skuse did well on saturday though!!

i was hoping to see artus get some game time this season.... but with it looking like going to the last game i can't see it happening....

Lets hope elliot and johnson are back soon, with johnson especially you don't realise what you got till it's gone... :unsure:

Skuse did well on saturday though!!

If you beleive what's written in the WDPPP( Well depressing pi55 poor press.) then i suggest you try to find a copy cos they say that we have a full squad to choose from. Don't think GJ does mind games just gets on with the job in hand.

And before you all stone me to death i did'nt buy by just read the inside cover. Slight concern bout Elliot though.

After spending some time with Basso's healing hands he should be fine!!!!!!

GJ doesn't want the opposition to know which players are carrying knocks, but you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to find out Adebola and Johnson Jr came off against Norwich with hamstring and ankle problems respectively.

No idea about the third man (Harry Lime?) but Elliott did miss last week's game........

Artus looked like he had a hamstring strain or something late in the Ressie game. He looked in pain and gutted. Limped back to the changing room with an icepack strapped to his leg.

Archived