IGNORED

Southampton Roll Call

Taunton_City

Forgot to ask...

Those of you going by car, where are you planning on parking?

I'm undecided - can anyone offer any pointers?

I'm using the A303 (from Somerset), so the option on football ground guide of using the park and ride at Junction 8 seems like its adding extra miles onto the journey unnessarily.

:fingerscrossed:

Anyone know if there is a spoons near the station, for a pre drinking breakfast???

The Giddy Bridge on London Road (I think!).

No telly for the football, but plenty of hostelries close by that will be showing it!

Leaving Bradley Stoke @ 9.30 by Car.

There's about 13 of us in 5 cars leaving Bradley Stoke.

It's crap for parking there, Anyone parking @ West Quay shopping centre and jumping on the Number 4 bus which is Free with your match stub or is there parking around the ground?

Leaving Bradley Stoke @ 9.30 by Car.

There's about 13 of us in 5 cars leaving Bradley Stoke.

It's crap for parking there, Anyone parking @ West Quay shopping centre and jumping on the Number 4 bus which is Free with your match stub or is there parking around the ground?

Parking round the ground isnt great best to park in the centre and walk so Ive been advised. Will look out for a north Bristol red on the motorway then :)

Got an invite in work this morning asking if I'd like to go... hospitality package from a business partner who's a Saint's fan. Getting a lift there too, so here's hoping they've got plenty of cider behind the bar!

Can't believe my luck, I was resigned to spending the afternoon by the radio but now I'll be there!

Come on City. :goingup:

Got an invite in work this morning asking if I'd like to go... hospitality package from a business partner who's a Saint's fan. Getting a lift there too, so here's hoping they've got plenty of cider behind the bar!

Can't believe my luck, I was resigned to spending the afternoon by the radio but now I'll be there!

Come on City. :goingup:

See you in there Laner - I'm in hospitality too!

No denim, no trainers, no colours - will the fun ever stop?!

The free food & drink will help though!

Archived